well, it happened today

Sorry about your busa, glad that you're okay..
beerchug.gif

It was a GOOD DAY !!!!
super.gif
......to walk away !!!!
bowdown.gif
"Thank God !!!".

Sure glad you are OK and wearing the right gear does help
beerchug.gif

Sorry to hear about it man. It happens to the best of us sometimes. But at least you were wearing all of your gear and lived to ride another day. This is the reason why I am always preaching gear to everyone that rides. If it's too hot for gear then it's too hot to ride, that's my motto.

bowdown.gif
For having the gear...so glad you're okay and here to tell us about it...

Sorry about the Busa though; hope you get it fixed very soon
smile.gif

Glad you're OK! Thank god you wear gear!! Bike can be fixed. I know it is a sickening feeling still looking at your bike. That would really bother me, but it can be fixed. I would even hate people telling me that part that it can be fixed. It still stinks w/ your baby damaged. If you lived closer I would let you use my trailer if you needed one. I am out on Long Island, NY

Good luck!!

Sorry to hear it, but gear can be replaced and the bike will be fixed. All that matters is that you're o.k. I've got a very good condition red & black nose piece if you need one.

Goes to show that helmets really do matter and that a full face helmet is a must... even for cruiser riders! I told my father that he needs to get a full faced helmet because mine sure saved my face/head when I went down.

Back