Well at least I got that out of the way...

at the intersection of Marine Drive and road to the Mall? I dumped my YAM Virago 750 there (came from Barrigada Heights, making a right turn on my way home to Dededo).

Glad you're OK, best of luck fixing the bike.

Negative, bro...one of the other busy intersections: Marine Drive at ITC building. Northbound on Marine Drive, took a right at the light to bust the U in the back. All the people on San Antonio waiting to make a left onto Marine Drive must have seen it. Not to mention the other people that busting the U and had to wait for me to pick the bike up outta the way. :(

Thanks...and at least the fixes only involve black paint and sandpaper. Whew...

Somebody will have changed out their cover to aftermarket and give you one...I hope. *hint hint*

The plate bracket...you'll have to spend another 8 dollars...:laugh:

The slider,cut it off square,and sand nice and smooth...good-2-go for now. Do other side to match.:thumbsup:

Nice fish. :beerchug:

RSD.

Hmm...yes, that'd be nice, but I think I'm switchin to one of those Woodcraft stator covers. I don't plan on laying it down again, but from the looks of it, the cover may not be able to take another hit, low speed or otherwise.

Plate bracket? I think I'll dabble in making one. I'm not too comfortable with it sticking out like that, so I may end up drilling the undertail and puttin it there. Damn plate isn't even a month old and it got bent. :banghead:

I'll look into sanding that slider down. I'd like to purchase another set and just have matching long ones. I really thought the stator wouldn't hit, but oh well.

Fishy was nice. My primo (cousin) hooked up with an even bigger one the other night. ??? Heheh...got "1 upped".

Thanks, me bruva. :beerchug:

Glad it wasn't worse.
Looks like your frame slider did it's job.

Ah, yes...you and me both, newman! The frame slider definitely did it's job...but I noticed that there was some slight flexing on the bolt. Friggin cheapo stuff. Had that been a higher speed crash, those would have bent and cracked the fairing. I must replace those bolts.

Thanks!

didn't like the title, first thought was that it was going to be bad...glad you only hurt a couple easily replaced pieces and were able to ride away :beerchug:

Thanks, semi...me too! Was really glad I could ride away...albeit fully clothed in shame. Still can't believe it...such a rookie mistake. :( I need to go back to school.

Glad it wasn't worse. Haven't looked for sliders in a while, so not sure who has them. Looks like still had some good vittles, though. :laugh:

BigBS!! How you doin, my bro? Good to hear from ya! Yeah...at least it's nothing major, thank the Lord. :please: Hehe...the fish is a real tasty one, 'specially when you fry it up or throw it on the grill wrapped in foil with garlic cloves, a little butter, lemon, black pepper and onions. I ended up giving it to my moms...she was pretty happy with it. :)

:( I'm just glad you're OK Pac!! And the Busa isn't so bad...good to see pics of you that don't involve your rear-end-road-rash :p

Thanks, Vabs! I think what was hurt the worst was my pride. And still on the pics of my booty, eh? Heheh...they were kinda gruesome. Sorry... :blush:

frame sliders definitely did there part for sure. good to hear your alright and nice catch on the snapper.

Thanks, Schism. Yeah...the sliders worked, I just need to get my hands on another pair. The snapper was fun...the rod went crazy and was bending something fierce. :thumbsup:

sorry to hear Pac, just glad your ok, the bike looks like she didnt recieve too much damage either, i will be on the lookout for some frame sliders for ya.

Thanks, MO. Yeah...she came out alright, just a little scuffs here and there. Lemme know what you find on the sliders...I've been looking, but so far I haven't really found any. ???

Back