.....well,it finally happened,

Aquaman

Banned Permanently By MC Mustang
I was coming back from lunch yesterday at work.I pulled into the parking lot cranked a nice little wheelie and proceded to pull into the spot where we all park our bikes.
I come to a stop,shut her down,and then flick my kickstand down. (billet adjustable mind you)
Then I start to fish around with my left foot for the little sheetmetal plate we are supposed to put under the kickstand.
Well I must have hit it just a little bit back because as I started to lean the bike over ,it kept going downward. Not fast though,I had my hands on the grips the whole time,but it was definately past the point of no return!

I held on to her and swung my right foot around and with all I had,lifted her back up.
Meanwhile there's like 5 pussheads smoking buts outside 5 feet away from me who didn't even flince to maybe help me!
Not that I needed it,caus IMO,if you cant lift it back up by yourself,it might just be too big for ya.
I didn't even check to see if there was any of the infamous scratches on her (wasn't interested in crying) and went back inside work.
I had told one of the guys in the shop about it,he went and looked it all over,cam back in and said there was nothing...
pfeew....that was a close one.......

Dayum, hows your back feel today?
rock.gif
?

lucky I tell ya. Oh yea love the can lid!

JD:D

You had to power up huh B?
smile.gif
You let her down gently and then lifted her back up. No scratches is great! I would have thought you had a little passion mark on the mirror or something.

well..I said it before..I'll say it again..

thanks for the kickstand!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|hogger
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155302265 -->

CIMG0152.JPG

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Nope,not a scratch anywhere,I can't believe it.
I was trying to see it on our video survellance tape system,but the guy who knows how to run the software is on vacation..

And Hogger,I'll say it again too....
I HATE YOU!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Nope,not a scratch anywhere,I can't believe it.
I was trying to see it on our video survellance tape system,but the guy who knows how to run the software is on vacation..

And Hogger,I'll say it again too....
I HATE YOU!!!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
oh this is just too funny! I'm dying out here.

hogger...

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Brendan -
Nice save - A lot of people don't have the strength to hold it up. Picking it up and stopping it from falling are two very different things! Awesome that you were able to keep her off the ground, but what kind of bruises do you have...

Nice save!! I wasn't so lucky! Almost the same exact thing happened to me and mine has a little bit of scratches on her side. I am trying to get a new side panel for her. The scratches are not bad at all but I know they are there and the bike is new and it BOTHERS ME!! You have to check out your video tape when the guy comes back if you can to see your super human strength that comes out when needed!! LOL Glad all turned out OK
smile.gif

My hands never left the handlebars.I kinda eased it down,it didn't like fall abruptly.But it went down far enough that I had to squat down and lift her way back up.
I'll tell ya,it is heavy!
The fact that 5 idiots watching didn't help me except for give me the strength to be able to pick it back up as to say: "Didn't need your help!"

My lower back is sore though! No bruises anywhere..
I still just cant believe not a scratch!! I'm still scratching my head,and no,not on the mirror either.

A good story for a change, glad it's o.k. and your back will feel better on it's own. Plastic doesn't heal...

Back