It Finally happened

here are the pics of the damage(sorry took with phone in the dark)!!!

img005.jpg

img006.jpg

img007.jpg

Glad you ok:thumbsup: But why is telling wife so hard???

because she is already freaked out about me having the bike!!!! and then me calling to tell her i layed it down. She is in Grad school right now for physical therapy and all they talk about is bike & car wrecks so that dont help either....

because she is already freaked out about me having the bike!!!! and then me calling to tell her i layed it down. She is in Grad school right now for physical therapy and all they talk about is bike & car wrecks so that dont help either....

I can totally see that...first you have to convince them it's a reasonable possession, then you have to explain...

Still in all...glad you're ambulatory and telling us about it... :beerchug:

damn bro. glad your ok. I know just how you feel. I was a littles soar to. you walk away thats the most important thing.

bike wrecked 001.jpg

bike wrecked 002.jpg

You might want to check your tire pressure & see if that had any bearing on the result. They bleed off over winter. I'd say you ditched it :laugh: "Sulley" Glad you are ok.

My Moma use to say there are two kind of riders Those that have fallen and those that will
The best part is that you are OK a little hurt ego but it happens to most everyone at one time or another
Fix her up and hop back on

Back