It Finally happened

Glad to hear you came out okay...that's the most important thing.

Thanks guys it was a learning experiance, it happened so fast The bike will be fine just something else for me to do now, I'm just glad its all cosmetic and no motor,frame,etc. I really lucked out, i'll have it back up and runnin soon!!!! the one thing that sucks is it's supposed to be 70* all week for the first time in forever, just my luck thanks again guys.

Hopefully people here will be able to come through with the parts you need. At least it's the bike that's broken instead of you. I'm not so sure the .org could help with parts in that case.... Glad to hear that you're ok!

Sorry about the wreck, but gladyour okay. the bike can always be fixed or replaced in no time, but broken bones take a long time to heal. Ride fast, ride hard, ride safe.
Bill...Cheers

Glad your OK, just saw on the news last night a motorcyclist was killed when hit a van broad side.

Sessions,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Dude,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you do realize when you run out through the weeds on a corner and blame it on gravel,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, God kills a kitten? You do know that, right? :beerchug:

Last edited:
glad you're ok. The start of each season seems to always bring more minor crashes around here. Between the roads still being a bit rough, low road temps, low tire temps, and just being rusty from the off season tend to be a big factors in this.

Glad you're alright and have a good attitude about what took place. Best of luck getting her back on the road. Sorry, I don't have any of the parts you need.

Sessions,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Dude,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you do realize when you run out through the weeds on a corner and blame it on gravel,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, God kills a kitten? You do know that, right? :beerchug:

lol well theres one less kitten somewhere:laugh:, The gravel played a big part but i also think im a little rusty from being off the bike for sometime... oh well they say you will always go down once no matter how experienced you are, all i can do is learn from it!!

Back