It finally happened

That SUCKS
guns.gif
!!! They NEVER stop !! Had a car cut me off one time in a turn, and set it down, as I came to a stop, car never touched their brakes. That's what scares me about riding the twisty's so much, every time I come around a blind turn I'm just waiting for a car to be in my lane.

DO NOT LET THIS HURT YOUR EGO !!! It's going to happen. Just thank god you walked away !!

new around here but not new to riding. anyway, i have a stock windscreen you are welcome to if you want it. just let me know

sorry dude. glad you are ok. your right to think of it as a lessons learned. i may not completely gear up for the same thing but always at least the lid

well that really bites.... guy did not even slow down to see if you were ok right? at least you are here to post..

They stopped in the middle of the road, I know they seen that I wasn't gonna make it and then they pulled off, I wish I had there liscense plate number, I was a little dazed and hadn't realized what had happened and by then they were gone.

Ezduzit Was having difficulties with posting pics so Here is the before:

julypictures003__Large_.JPG

pm me your address ill send you a shield, i also have a factory undertail, only the shovel has been cut off, and two small holes on each side cut for smaller turn signals. its yours also if you want it. i have a white hump somewheres also, its biggest problem was i let someone else cut out for the grabbar and they made a bigger hole than i wanted. its yours if you want it.

Sorry to hear it. If you had no choice but to run off-road or hit the car, you were going too fast on the streets! With no gear on to boot. I'm glad you're okay, and I wish I had some parts to help you with. Never out-ride you ability to stop or avoid a hazzard. I learned that the hard way too.

I'm not trying to be an ass, but facts are facts. If we play hard, we pay hard. Next time please wear your gear so it may not be your last ride because "it was just down the street and back".

Praise God your ok! I hope you get back on the road soon. Will check my parts bin and see if i can offer anything. Looks like you got alot of offers so post an update on what you still need.
thumb_up.gif

Glad your OK!! i dont have any parts to offer, if you need some help putting parts back on i will lend a hand. im in weaverville just north of asheville. pm me if you need some help.
beerchug.gif

Back