finally happened

jt02busa

Registered
well it finally happened i dropped the busa i am so pissed
i was heading back to work after lunch going north on a major road here on LI when the guy in front of slams his brakes i hit my front rip the clutch in and go to dodge to the middle lane opps cant there is a car there ohh well nothing else to do hit the rear brake and the rear tire kicks out and i go sliding bike and all into the back of a honda REALLY SUCKED. well here is the damage i broke my upper on the guys tail pipe and my right side is all rashed up the guys tail pipe gouged my front fender. i am so pissed a cop came up and was a total #### he goes "wow you are so lucky" i yelled back lucky you call falling and Fing up my bike luck thanks buddy they guy in the car didnt care he asked me if i needed any help or if i needed him for a police report i said no and he left i picked my bike up pulled it off to the side and composed myself and went to work today totally sucked
cussing.gif
i will post pics i am going outside to take some pics now see you all in a few joe

That's terrible, bro! At least you are okay though. The bike can be fixed.

sorry to hear that... its the date I tellz ya.
rock.gif

at least is not your fault really, not like me forgettin the kickstand one sunny day in front of everybody at lunch hour.....
wink.gif

You need to put things in perspective. There's a lot of parents around my area going to their kids funerals who weren't lucky.
sad.gif
Glad your ok.

I know how nuts the traffic can be here, and I can feel for ya, but at least you are OK and are not looking at a hospital stay and recovery.

I'm sure you will get everything fixed up nicely, and your Busa will be as good or better than new soon.

Sorry to hear about your bike but glad to hear you're OK. If you don't mind my asking, were you maybe following a little too close or did you just panic?

One thing I've really had to get used to on the Busa is that it takes a little more room to stop than my previous bikes. The brakes are great, but there is only so much grip in that front tire and the Busa has some mass to it...

-Chris

Sorry to hear, but good to hear your OK.

ITs the date, Friday the 13th, no way I'm rid'in my bike today...

Glad your ok I highly Recomend Nick Ienatsch's Book, Sport Riding techniques I went and bought it right off and it should be required reading if you are gonna ride a motorcycle it has got my arse out of more than one crack seriously >>>RAce1gun

Back