It finally happened

Ezduzit

Registered
Mourning you know they say it's coming but you dont't know when, well yesterday was my day, I wrecked my bike. I just got through cleaning the air filter and cleaning the chain, so I figured I would go up the street for a quick test ride and it happen, I'm coming around the curve and a car is in the middle of the road, it's either hit the car head on or go in the ditch so I choose the ditch, I had it made untill I hit a HUGE rock and that was it the bike flipped and threw me off and landed in the road while I landed in the ditch, bad part about this is that they didn't even stop to check to see what happen they keep going. I ended up with a not on the head and about seven stiches(spelling) in my left shoulder. My pride is hurt more than anything because my bike is messed up. The one time I didn't have my gear on and this happens, I was so close to home i could see the back of my house, my pride is hurt more than anything, I take this a lessson learned.

sad.gif

Sorry man. I feel for ya. Glad your going to be OK.
Is the bike repairable?
And ya know we want pics of the carnage
crazy.gif

What a drag, brother...sorry to hear it.

If you need parts, please post up a list. Plenty of people here who will probably be glad to assist.

Keep your chin up. Sux for sure, but it can always be worse.

She can be fixed, I busted up my front rim(chrome), brake and clutch lever are broke, riders peg for shifter is broke, mirrors are broke(both), I think I will have the folks replace to be safe because the fluid leaked out. I don't know how to post pictures, I can take them and send them to someone to post.

Sorry to hear it. When you get an idea of the damage let us know.

Thanks for all your help, when I go out today I will access the carnage! Again Thanks you all for your support.

Sux man, I have stock foot pegs and rear turn signals if you need them

Sorry to hear. I have stock levers (Both) But I am leaving out of town for 3 weeks and will not be able ot get them out. Check that, PM ASAP and I will try and get them out today or first thing in the morning on my way to the airport. I need a name and addy before this afternoon and you will have them.
Good luck and heal up.

Again thanks Guys and Gals for all your help, it's cool that ya'll are willing to help and don't even know me, that speaks about the Org! Again thanks for ya'll help!

Drivers Peg
Stock undertail with turn signals
Cluth and brake levers
Hump
Mirrors(both)
Front fender
Windscreen
Headlight

Just let me know what shipping will be and we can work something out. Thankyou

Again thanks Guys and Gals for all your help, it's cool that ya'll are willing to help and don't even know me, that speaks about the Org! Again thanks for ya'll help!

Drivers Peg
Stock undertail with turn signals
Cluth and brake levers
Hump
Mirrors(both)
Front fender
Windscreen
Headlight

Just let me know what shipping will be and we can work something out. Thankyou
Levers covered. Shipping today. Just thinking of me while you are out riding and I am in Japan with no bike to ride.

sad.gif

Sorry to hear this man... Sometimes I think I would rather hit a vehicle than run off the road as it seems they always just keep going, and then it is assumed to be your fault unless there is a witness who stops. The obvious problem with that though is you are risking a lot more in injuries to yourself unless the off road option is worse... Bad situation no matter what, I feel for ya...

Sorry bro, wish I had some parts to help. Keep your eye out for that car!

EZ,
Levers just went out in the mail brother. Should be there in a few days. Again best wishes and heal fast.

Back