.....well,it finally happened,

You da (Super) man! Glad you and the bike are ok
cool.gif

I had mine lean over a little too far in the garage that other week.... I was either looking at something or trying to drain a little more coolant out of her....but I have the fairings off so I wasn't worried about scratches........ the thing is that I was manuvering the bike from behind the bike with the rear grab bar ..... I was able to hold it at a certain point but couldn't lift it horizontal again from that position..finally had to call the wife out to lift a tad on the bars...then it all went well.
I'll say this....thank god for the strength of that rear subframe and that grab bar being on there....or there would have been side cover pieces everywhere.

tounge.gif

sad thing is....when it finally happens to pandemic....he'll never tell......lol

I think a little Icy Hot on the bench that the 5 lazy onlookers frequent is definately in order! Gotta do SOMETHNG to get them off their butts!
Nice save.

sad thing is....when it finally happens to pandemic....he'll never tell......lol [/QUOTE]
OMG,it is soo funny that you say this,cause after seeing a pic of him,(no offence pan) there is no way in hell he is eva going to be able to pick it back up! I was thinking the same thing cuise....
laugh.gif

We gotta get him to go to a bash so we can string him up in a tree just for fun!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|brendanp
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155338528 -->

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Maybe they thought you were showing off when you popped the wheelie and decided not to help you for that[/QUOTE]
Good assumption,but no,they couldn't see it from where they were.
More like,generally they prolly only hate me behind my back....
they get to 'slave' out in the shop while I get to have fun on the computer programming the cnc's all day in my air conditioned office...

what really made me think was,wow..I do ride it hard and have a hard time keeping the front down,(not that I am any pro) but to think that I wasn't even moving,and I found myself in a predictiment...
This has never happened to me on my Hardleys...
I just cant wait to see if I can see it on the camera in work when he gets back!

Pandemic did drop his bike, had pics ofthe damage and everything!but you're right he is pretty tiny he never did say how he picked it up again?
rock.gif
It had scratches on the fairing and nose.It was pretty ugly

I was painting the kitchen one night and my daughter says, "Daddy you bike is laying on the ground ". THE HORROR!!!!
I fly outside and it's laying on the right side in the grass. I snatched it off the ground like a Russian weight lifter on steroids . Somebody had to push it over for it to be laying on the opposite side from the stand on flat ground .

What's with the hatin'? LOL!

If you drop your bike, it's always your fault. But accidents happen like when I hit the rut in the gravel. I even said it was my fault in the original post I made because I should have taken a different route. I got help to lift it back up because it was at a very awkward angle and I had absolutely no traction to get it up alone.

But... I once had a Katana (about the same weight as a busa) and I was able to get that bike back up on a paved level surface... so IF I drop my busa on pavement, I can get the bike up alone. I'm not a huge guy, but I've got extremely strong legs. So there! LOL!

Damn! Damn! Damn! Thank God no damage!!

Don't worry bro... next time we meet up I'll teach you how to park and dismount
biggrin.gif
That's what friends are for.

Back