Well, it finally happened

(Justyntym @ Sep. 09 2007,06:24) This is why I think radar cops are worthless pos, do virtually nothing for safety and should get a real job.

rant.gif
I dont know that they are POS but jes do ya remember when the speed limit was 55? you could get a ticket for anything over 55 at that time the speed limit was posted no more than 55mph everywhere just a painted number on a metal sign

suddenly the 55 is raised to 65 and 70 in some places so does that mean that the over 55 tickets were on account of unsafe speed? or is it that now that the winds of change come? the speed limit was raised and suddenly the 55mph is ok so don't get caught going 70 in a 65?

im not saying just go as fast as you can, but really it seems that more often than not its just a means by which the city, county, and state, seem to use to generate revenue

just my .02cents
biggrin.gif

(kaosccw @ Sep. 09 2007,10:24)
(Justyntym @ Sep. 09 2007,09:24) This is why I think radar cops are worthless pos, do virtually nothing for safety and should get a real job.

rant.gif
+10  
beerchug.gif
+ 1 more.
when theys cops pull us over we do the right thing and stop. and they treat us like we ran. most of them are just bike hateing di$$s who seam like they hate the world.
guns.gif

(ranman @ Sep. 10 2007,02:57)
(kaosccw @ Sep. 09 2007,10:24)
(Justyntym @ Sep. 09 2007,09:24) This is why I think radar cops are worthless pos, do virtually nothing for safety and should get a real job.

rant.gif
+10  
beerchug.gif
+ 1 more.
when theys cops pull us over we do the right thing and stop. and they treat us like we ran.  most of them are just bike hateing di$$s who seam like they hate the world.
guns.gif
rock.gif

Probably a good thing you didn't try to scadaddle. With the way things were going it couldn't have turned out good. If you try to fight it be sure to let us know the outcome.

$300 ticket-- hmmm-- I spent that on my cordless S-2 radar detector.
But then theres those Sheriffs on BMW's with laser guns-

Well FINALLY got a reply back from the courts....December 3 is my court date. >:/ Good thing they are streamlined and all.
And yeah, gonna look into getting my hands on a radar detector possibly even a laser scrambler. I don't speed too often, but I know I'm the center of attention everytime I ride by one of em....so never hurts.

Anybody know the laws about such for Washington?

Back