Didn't get pulled over... Whew!

you lucky..i've blown by a cop doing 85-90 and no ticket...just a warning. i was pissed a the warning cos under the model it said kawasaki!! :whistle:

lol, i dont go above 5 over the speed limit unless im with others and i can see clearly for a long time and know that there are no popos or cars coming. other then that, i just do my 5 over, but i do gun it to that speed.

i was on my way to vegas on time and this car pulls up behind me doing 80 like, it looked like the typical car that wants to race (i thought) ...so i ignore them... gun it a bit and they keep going....so at this point im like You f...n B@!hTc...so...i finally move aside because i though that up at 110 i thought they were happy...then they turn on internal lights, they pull right next to me at speed and the dude pulls out an FBI badge shows me and tells me to slow down and get out of the way?????....wierd

didnt you just get pulled over the other day? (there is a time and place for that
dude)

All hell when you have a busa it's always time and the place is every f@%!*ing where (if my bike goes below 100 it will cut off) I swear it will!

I don't stop bikes that would make me a hypocrite, I would hate to add that to the long list of undesirable qualities I already have. :laugh:

You guys need to move up here to the Great White North!
If I see one Trooper in a month, that's alot!
I got a much better chance of seeing a wild critter than the popo!

On the 30 miles of Interstate commute I usually only see 2-5 cars total....so lots of empty road most of the time. I usually cruise 100 and got a couple of long sections for 180 every ride!

I depend on my radar detector and keep thinking of getting a Jammer.....couldn't hurt for that one time in a million I get painted!

I have crossed moose/deer/turkey/racoon/porcupine and fox on the bike or in the car in the commute.....keeps you alert....and looking waaaay down the road!

Back