Cage "playing" with bike

You showed excellent self control, good for ya. I wouldn't want to be put in that position!!!!

You should have kicked him right in the balls... When he finally gets up just say... I could have punched you in the throat and killed you but I knew exactly what I was doing. Not that I really advocate violence.

you were more than in your rights! i have enough friends who are concerned about me riding my busa now i don't need a "Friend" playing games with a car and my bike. there is just to many things that can go wrong. I don't play games with cars period.

You should have kicked him right in the balls... When he finally gets up just say... I could have punched you in the throat and killed you but I knew exactly what I was doing. Not that I really advocate violence.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Definitely not funny. At least he now knows something he did not know.
I would give him the benefit of the doubt and, as you did, just explain it to him.
As a rider, you have to be riding on the defensive. The lane was free but you have to expect these things and be on the lookout ready to react. This way, not many things will catch you with the guard down.
You were alert and reacted and nothing happened. Then you noticed that the cager was playing with you (signs of ignorance). There are way too many more ignorant cagers out there than there are smart riders.
Ride safe, ride smart and be on the lookout.
Glad nothing happened and that both of you still have your theet
biggrin.gif

Definitely not funny. At least he now knows something he did not know.
I would give him the benefit of the doubt and, as you did, just explain it to him.
As a rider, you have to be riding on the defensive. The lane was free but you have to expect these things and be on the lookout ready to react. This way, not many things will catch you with the guard down.
You were alert and reacted and nothing happened. Then you noticed that the cager was playing with you (signs of ignorance). There are way too many more ignorant cagers out there than there are smart riders.
Ride safe, ride smart and be on the lookout.
Glad nothing happened and that both of you still have your theet  
biggrin.gif
I'd say your reaction was about right, maybe even a little restrained! After a cooling off period you might want to have a serious chat with this guy about what we bikers face. So often cagers do things unintentionally - we don't need someone "playing" like this.

The Ryder truck thing sounds like a good idea!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back