drag racers what would you have done??

Im sorry but you are too nice. If it were me, I would have given it to him the first time, but after that, thats all hes getting. But THEN, after he said he would take me out, if i were you, or if i were your husband, I woulda paved the track with his face. Maybe it woulda improved the traction on that right lane!
+1:rofl:

oh man all your replys made me laugh!!!!:rofl: if i wanted to be a rag about it i could have made a stink about him riding a bike that didnt have tires that were alowed on the track in the first place... Here is the best part he told me that if i made him take that lane then he was going to take me out. I assumed that he meant like he was going to kick my butt in the race, so i said mabey you will mabey you wont, what he meant was that he was going to run into me, and at that point i wasnt a lady about it anymore , i told him he was about to find out what it felt like to have a country girl whoop his scrawny little butt in front of all his friends .... like i said it got a little ugly lmao. I was tempted to take off his sunglasses and see for myself if he had a bad eye or not lol

I would have told the track officials that he said he was going to purposely cause a crash, and have the little **** kicked out.

Incidentally , I would have been on the race directors tail if a guy admitted to being unable to see the track/lights or whatever due to an eye injury... next thing you know, he is in your lane...

+1
Then I would have poked out his other eye.

Back