Got Buzzed By a Squid This Morning

Don't let other people bait you into a ticket brother.

LOL he was already reckless in most states at 85-90. way to spank that azz. im all for safety on public roads and such and I am generally law abiding lol but I get confused sometimes at all these voices of reason and practicality from people who ride such an unreasonable and unpractical monster. twist it

LOL he was already reckless in most states at 85-90. way to spank that azz. im all for safety on public roads and such and I am generally law abiding lol but I get confused sometimes at all these voices of reason and practicality from people who ride such an unreasonable and unpractical monster. twist it

:laugh::thumbsup:

Just yesterday I had three idiots on R1's decide they had to bounce it off the limiter when they saw me. The light turned green and these clowns took off like bats out of hell. What was the point?

Does the situation remind anybody of this speech?

Walken - The Lion Speech (from "Poolhall Junkies") - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Just yesterday I had three idiots on R1's decide they had to bounce it off the limiter when they saw me. The light turned green and these clowns took off like bats out of hell. What was the point?

Fast cars, fast bikes, bigger biceps, a little friendly knock on your door by some other awesome bikes... it's just the way of our species. Don't take it personally.

Does the situation remind anybody of this speech?

Walken - The Lion Speech (from "Poolhall Junkies") - YouTube[/url]

This is 1 of the greatest monologues of ALL time hands down :bowdown: Nobody does it like the King of Monologues none other than Christopher Walken:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back