Well it finally happened.. the busa went down today!

:thumbsup: glad you are ok. Seriously confused about the bystanders. Hmm why noone helped you is a bit of a shock

Holly crap man, glad you and the bike are okay. Now that you have that drop out of the way.....Dont do it again. :rulez:

man base is a very unsafe place for vehicles. my brothers car got backed OVER by a big 4wd truck on base. did the guy stop or tell anyone....heck no. he drove off and left the side of my brothers eclipse smashed. his new mustang recieved a bunch of chips from the lawn care ppl on base as they weed wacked around his car and send sand scurrying into his paint.

im glad you were not harmed and the bike is good to go. there are alot of cowards in this world we live in.

Too common. My buddy was in a public bus that got hit by some tweeker who make a left directly into on comming traffic from a gas station. Him hitting the bus a second time and then ramming the cop car that arrived really added to the experience.

So I'm on base today and about to head home and start my leave.. I'm in a great mood, it's hotter than he// outside but I could care less. I roll up to a stop sign to turn left and I noticed another car approaching from the left. It's a 4 way stop so I come to a stop.. and I thought they were going to do the same.. NOPE! I'm 1/2 way thru my turn and this a$$hole comes right on thru busting a CA roll... I grabbed a fist full of front brake (I don't know why) but I was already moving slow and in a lean.. so you can guess what happens next.. The front end dips down and here we go.. luckily I was movng slow and was able to get my leg down and slowed the fall... Also glad I am in great shape as I was able to slow the fall down enough to where there was no damage at all to the bike! :thumbsup: There were people everywhere as well, and as I sit there picking up my bike by myself no one comes to help.. and do you think the a$$hole who caused all of this stuck around.. nope he got the hell out of dodge.. lucky for him it took me a few seconds to get her back up and check her out or I probably would have chased him down and had some words. Ugh.. I hate stupid people.. I just couldn't believe that it happened on base.. and that none of the 20 people around even said anything.. Seriously! :banghead: Ok.. I'm done now and feel slightly better.. glad all that happened was a small scrape on the kickstand, shifter end and my peg. Ride safe out there!

bro...glad your ok. Make sure your good so we can ride on the 11th. be safe.

:thumbsup: glad you are ok. Seriously confused about the bystanders. Hmm why noone helped you is a bit of a shock

Because people only care about themselves is why. My wife laid her bike down when a truck blew a stop sign and she had to call me at home to come help her. She had one guy stop and say, "I would help, but my back is too bad." At least he stopped. Everyone else just drove around. And this was on base. She sat there for 20 minutes.

Well under the circumstances (not much damage, and your fit) I'm kinda glad you were tied up trying to upright the bike yourself, otherwise you might have been sending us the story from jail. :poke:........:cool:
Like all have said Glad your okay Bro.

6 year old post..
Well under the circumstances (not much damage, and your fit) I'm kinda glad you were tied up trying to upright the bike yourself, otherwise you might have been sending us the story from jail. :poke:........:cool:
Like all have said Glad your okay Bro.

6 year old post...
Yea really, I noticed as it was grinding away sending but i couldn't stop it, oh well I still think it true cause anyone would have had a hard time not bit&#slapping the other jerk. :banghead:

Back