Pants over the tops of boots

FloydV

Donating Member
Registered
I ride with blue jeans over regular motorcycle boots. Everytime I get off my bike at least one (usually the left) pants leg is pulled up and hooked on the top of my boot. It makes me look like a goober. Sort of a drug store cowboy look.

I have to stop and pull my pants leg down over the boot(s) before I leave the bike. I wear my pants where the leg is almost touching the ground in back, so how do I keep this from happening? If I forget, I look really stupid walking around in a store.

I ride with blue jeans over regular motorcycle boots. Everytime I get off my bike at least one (usually the left) pants leg is pulled up and hooked on the top of my boot. It makes me look like a goober. Sort of a drug store cowboy look.

I have to stop and pull my pants leg down over the boot(s) before I leave the bike. I wear my pants where the leg is almost touching the ground in back, so how do I keep this from happening? If I forget, I look really stupid walking around in a store.
+1

Get some pants with a 2inch longer inseam. That should do the trick.

Now that I think about it, the front of the boot is going to hold the pants leg so that it doesn't drag. Good idea. Thanks.

Just wear shorts and sandals. Problem solved!
tounge.gif

Actually, you might want to look at carpenter's jeans. They're cut quite a bit looser than regular jeans and easily fall down over the boots when you get off the bike.

you could also look at something like those hat clips that skiers use... keep your pants cliped to your boot laces
rock.gif

I'd say boot cut jeans as well, but if you don't like those, here's a possible idea... Stirrups.

Yeah I know, they're probably more styled to cruisers, but it's an idea.

Tuck you pants in, that'll look HOT!
laugh.gif
When I ride with boots and jeans, I tuck my pants into the boots. They fit better and if you go down it'll keep your pants from flying up and getting rash on your legs.

When you stop and stroll you can always untuck them.

Never thought that was a silly idea...don't know why that statement was made as a joke...maybe you've never tasted pavement? Once you've tasted it once, you'll never want to tast it again. At least I don't.

Update out of them Country style "Nut" huggin tighty Blues and get yourself some wide leg carpenter/cargo style pants.

Carharts work well, and with the double layer of denim over the knees and extra stitching they should hold up a little better than plain ole levi's. For the most part though loose the Wranglers and the 501s.
smile.gif

Back