Pants over the tops of boots

Bellbottoms will cure that. I have some really cool ones from the 70s in the closet I can send you a couple pair. What colors do you like? I have stripes, paisley, and some "far out" yellow ones. I'll even send the white belt so you will be styling! LOL

pana_belt_mcv241b-lg.jpg

Geta a panasonic or hoover #60 vacuume belt. Best rubberband ever made
tounge.gif

I think I'll go with the bigger pants, maybe the Carharts. And the stirrups don't look that bad.

I wore shorts on my Bus one time.  When I got off, I brushed up against one of the exhaust pipes and burned the crap out of myself. That's the last time I did that!

I don't see how you can shift in sandals, but I take it you guys have seen somebody wearing them.

You guys would be proud.  Since, it cooled down to 65 here, I've started wearing a leather jacket instead of a T. How's that for un-squidly. I've always worn a helmet, even back in the day when I rode a Harley (this was when you could buy dope at your local shop, but no helmets).  You can get a lot of road rash and heal up, but you only need to crack your melon once.

<!--EDIT|FAVahalik
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128711796 -->

ive worn flip flops on my busa down to the corner store
And the hits just keep on comin'. This dude obviously has never seen the photos on here of the de-loved hand and that womans ankle, does anyone have that link available?  I think it was a series of photos from an E-room.
Have you seen the video of the guy (may have been on SH.org) wearing sneakers doing wheelies who crashes and rips his whole foot off so that it is hanging from a stump? Oouch!

Tuck you pants in, that'll look HOT!
laugh.gif
When I ride with boots and jeans, I tuck my pants into the boots. They fit better and if you go down it'll keep your pants from flying up and getting rash on your legs.

When you stop and stroll you can always untuck them.

Never thought that was a silly idea...don't know why that statement was made as a joke...maybe you've never tasted pavement? Once you've tasted it once, you'll never want to tast it again. At least I don't.
Here is the link to the video of the guy with his foot hanging off:

http://www.spikedhumor.com/Article.aspx?id=2498

How do you guys post a link as a link that you can just click on?

Tuck you pants in, that'll look HOT!
laugh.gif
When I ride with boots and jeans, I tuck my pants into the boots. They fit better and if you go down it'll keep your pants from flying up and getting rash on your legs.

When you stop and stroll you can always untuck them.

Never thought that was a silly idea...don't know why that statement was made as a joke...maybe you've never tasted pavement? Once you've tasted it once, you'll never want to tast it again. At least I don't.
Here is the link to the video of the guy with his foot hanging off:

http://www.spikedhumor.com/Article.aspx?id=2498

How do you guys post a link as a link that you can just click on?
You just did.
smile.gif

Back