Well i did it

Sorry this happened. It just makes you kind of sick, doesn't it? I dropped one once in my garage. Slow motion, just sort of let it go. Bummer, dude. But glad you're okay.
smile.gif

That really sucks but the good thing is that you are alright and the bike is still rideable.

Bummer, dude!

Make sure that tank doesn't start leaking after you finish pulling the dents. Just flexing the metal could fatigue it and, if I'm not mistaken, there is a coating on the inside which could easily be damaged by some small dents.

--Wag--

Bummer, dude!

Make sure that tank doesn't start leaking after you finish pulling the dents.  Just flexing the metal could fatigue it and, if I'm not mistaken, there is a coating on the inside which could easily be damaged by some small dents.

--Wag--
Thanks for the tip. I have some tank coating stuff in the garage should that happen.

I'm getting some framesliders now... just reading this thread again makes me even more afraid to drop it on the pavement (accidents will happen). I just need to read up about cutting the plastic for them...

I'm sold on sliders!

Back