UPDATE: Busa Bash crash victims...

Late updating from yesterday, but Jimmy called me yesterday to let me know he is alive and recovering but has a long way to go. He was actually able to sit in a chair...anything to get out of that bed for awhile.

I'm not sure regarding the pelvis but I know from three prior surgeries on my left hand starting re-hab/therapy just after surgery is critical. Ask me why I had three?! He said the docs told him about two years before the full extent of recovery and healing will be realized. Hopefully, he will be coming home in a week or so.

Not sure what special arrangements will be needed to fly home, but I'm going to take some time looking into finding the least expensive tickets for them flying home. I actaully have access to a travel-agent authorized only database so I'll see what shows up.

Thanks for the updates, glad to hear Naomi is doing much better.

Wow, 2 years for 100% recovery for Jimmy. I hope its quicker than that.

Robert just left me a message (I was in a meeting and couldn't take the call). He and Naomi are on the way home. He said that if she gets too tired that they would stop overnight, otherwise they are headed to the house.

Robert just left me a message (I was in a meeting and couldn't take the call). He and Naomi are on the way home.  He said that if she gets too tired that they would stop overnight, otherwise they are headed to the house.
Good to see, Don. Glad to see you're making a visit. Just a heads up, despite Jimmy's tough looking exterior, Jimmy is fairly mild-mannered (cool, calm and collective) so just know it's not the morphine.

I talked to Jimmy this afternoon, he sounded weak and indeed he was. He said they were in the process of bringing some blood up for a blood transfusion. I don't what exactly that means, but hopefully he'll be a little stronger afterwards.

Kevin

A blood transfusion is to give him blood because of the blood he lost during the surgery. Prayers are still going out to all involved.

bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

I am really having a hard time keeping my mouth shut here! I am really glad that Naomi is ok however I am really pissed off about the condition and circumstance that Jimmy is in. Not only is this totally screwing up his and his family's life, but I could have been in his place right now. I was closest to the accident and barely able to keep from being involved myself. The total disregard for everyone's safety and well being including his own (Dad of Three) absolutely baffles me. For everyone to be on here feeling sorry for him is absolute bullshit! He put himself and everyone else's lives on the line by riding far beyond the capacity of his and his machines ability. I know that it is PC to sit back and keep our mouths shut however I can't.....Flame on!

Late updating from yesterday, but Jimmy called me yesterday to let me know he is alive and recovering but has a long way to go.  He was actually able to sit in a chair...anything to get out of that bed for awhile.  

I'm not sure regarding the pelvis but I know from three prior surgeries on my left hand starting re-hab/therapy just after surgery is critical.  Ask me why I had three?!  He said the docs told him about two years before the full extent of recovery and healing will be realized.  Hopefully, he will be coming home in a week or so.

Not sure what special arrangements will be needed to fly home, but I'm going to take some time looking into finding the least expensive tickets for them flying home.  I actaully have access to a travel-agent authorized only database so I'll see what shows up.
Let us (me) know what Jimmy needs to get home....he's NOT paying for his ticket back.

Late updating from yesterday, but Jimmy called me yesterday to let me know he is alive and recovering but has a long way to go. He was actually able to sit in a chair...anything to get out of that bed for awhile.

I'm not sure regarding the pelvis but I know from three prior surgeries on my left hand starting re-hab/therapy just after surgery is critical. Ask me why I had three?! He said the docs told him about two years before the full extent of recovery and healing will be realized. Hopefully, he will be coming home in a week or so.

Not sure what special arrangements will be needed to fly home, but I'm going to take some time looking into finding the least expensive tickets for them flying home. I actaully have access to a travel-agent authorized only database so I'll see what shows up.
Let us (me) know what Jimmy needs to get home....he's NOT paying for his ticket back.
I 2nd that!

I am really having a hard time keeping my mouth shut here!  I am really glad that Naomi is ok however I am really pissed off about the condition and circumstance that Jimmy is in.  Not only is this totally screwing up his and his family's life, but I could have been in his place right now.  I was closest to the accident and barely able to keep from being involved myself.  The total disregard for everyone's safety and well being including his own (Dad of Three) absolutely baffles me.  For everyone to be on here feeling sorry for him is absolute bullshit!  He put himself and everyone else's lives on the line by riding far beyond the capacity of his and his machines ability.  I know that it is PC to sit back and keep our mouths shut however I can't.....Flame on!
Believe me I totally understand your feelings, however, since you recognized that Robert was in over his head I cannot help but wonder why you were following him so closely that you, too, were almost involved in the crash.

He passed me, then he passed Jimmy! What is your point here?

I did pull back and the more I think about your question, the more it pisses me off so please enlighten us!

Playing the blame game at this point does absolutely NO ONE any good...we all know Do3 f**kd up, thankg God nobody died, but three people are injured n in need of assistance, OUR assistance.

Any energy spent persecuting individuals is wasted; when it could be used to try to help those in need. I barely had time to shake Diesel's hand before he left, n now the guy is looking at two years of P.T. n physical hardships in the meantime...let's work on taking care of those need taking care of, and pray that those who can, and obviously SHOULD-will help themselves so no energy is wasted on them unnecessarily when it could be use more prodcutively to help others.

This thread doesn't need to turn into any bashing here, **** happens! You cant tell me that you, haven't done something stupid yourself. Im not saying that there is no one at fault, but lashing out at someone at this point is going to help anything period!

I completely agree with you, I'm just tired of hearing "poor Do3"

Back