UPDATE: Busa Bash crash victims...

good to see you back on the board robert.
beerchug.gif

DO3, glad to see ya back. Also glad to know things are positive.

Thanks for letting us know Naomi.

I wasn't on the ride so I haven't voiced my opinion.  

I understand where semi is coming from.  I used to ride with a group that lost 5-6 riders a year.  I've been to more accident scenes than I care to remember.  I look for the novice groups to ride with when there are group rides now.  Leading the newbie rides isn't just me being a nice guy.

I've been the ride leader when someone finished it in the hospital, so I know what ozzy went through.  I'm glad you've been able to come to grips with it my brother.  

Do3, glad you've come back and Naomi is doing well.  We've heard from Jimmy, and it looks like he'll recover fully.

Hopefully, we can come to closure and put this tragic event behind us.  Hopefully we have all learned something from it as well.

i'm glad to hear everyone is recovering and i'm also glad to see that everyone is still on the board...my prayers continue for each and every one of you

Robert, I'm glad you and Naomi are doing better.

For the record, I have no problem with your riding abilities. I thought you did pretty well comming down the skyway on the evening prior to the accident. I didn't see any problems at all.

I look forward to seeing you again. I'll ride with you anytime brother.

Chris

Back