For those of you who pray...

Great news this morning!!!! Kristen, hang in there and things will work themselves out. Like BT said, everything happens for a reason, we just don't know why yet, but someday we will. I see you must be feeling better if you are going out to get your hair done
laugh.gif
. Keep the good news coming and keep on gettin better. george

Just sending Kristen more well wishes and prayers. Hope to hear a positive update today.
wink.gif

Keep improving Kristen...you're proving to be a tough gal! I hope we hear that you're heading home very, very soon...
smile.gif

Hey Guys,

Sorry,
blush.gif
I was up with Kristen yesterday and we were so busy that I forgot to take the picture! I'm going back tomorrow and I'll be sure to get a pic then.

I'm not holding my breath, but the doctors say that Kristen may be able to come home next week. She was taken off the plasma exchange for a day and there was a slight drop in platelets, but not enough to worry anyone. Today she is skipping the treatment again. We'll see what happens. If it looks good, they'll skip the treatment 2 days in a row.

Maybe we're over the hump?

I'll post an update when I get back tomorrow.

Hey Guys,

Sorry,
blush.gif
I was up with Kristen yesterday and we were so busy that I forgot to take the picture! I'm going back tomorrow and I'll be sure to get a pic then.

I'm not holding my breath, but the doctors say that Kristen may be able to come home next week. She was taken off the plasma exchange for a day and there was a slight drop in platelets, but not enough to worry anyone. Today she is skipping the treatment again. We'll see what happens. If it looks good, they'll skip the treatment 2 days in a row.

Maybe we're over the hump?

I'll post an update when I get back tomorrow.
We understand. No worries about the pic. The good news report is plenty for us. Keep the good news coming man.
super.gif

So far, so good! Kristen's numbers dropped only slightly today after skipping her treatment yesterday. She did recieve the plasma exchange today, but will skip again tomorrow and maybe the next day, depending on her numbers.

I brought Kristen's sister up with me today and we all went out together. It was nice. Got to see more of the campus life today. Did some shopping and had a late lunch.

Kristen's in a good place now. She can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks for all of your prayers.

Here is the much anticipated picture of Kristen and her ceiling tile! :

Kristen_tile.jpg

And here's Kristen modeling next to the machine that has been keeping her alive for over a month.

Behold! The plasma exchange machine! :

Kristen_machine.jpg

Sounds like a good day for the three of you. Hope it was good for her spirits.
wink.gif
Yeah, she is just about done with this stuff. I'm confident of it.
wink.gif

Thanks for the pic. It's GREAT to see that smile she's wearin'!!!!!!!!!
super.gif
Nice art work, too.
biggrin.gif

wink.gif

too awesome! Kris, if you read this, I'm really glad that things are going better! Here's to continued prayers and support!
beerchug.gif

A'Busa'D....great on ya for not losing hope.
wink.gif
I'm sure that things will get better.

That is great to hear! Continued prayers and I, too, believe she is about to come out of the tunnel.

Fantastic news, thanks. Good to see Kristen smiling and enjoying life. The tile is awesome and the machine... Kristen, ya think you will miss it?
laugh.gif

God truly does work miracles. The hard part is letting go so that He can do His work!

I was talking to Kristen this morning to get the latest on her platelet count. She reported that she was up to 214k! While we were talking, she abruptly said that she had to go and that she'd call right back. A few minutes later, she called back and announced that the doctors told her that she could go home! I immediately dropped what I was doing and made the 2-hour trip to the hospital. I'm happy to announce that Kristen is now back home!

There will be follow-up visits to the doctor and a bunch of prescriptions, but my girl is home! Thanks for your prayers and encouragement. Please pray for no relapses and continued good health for Kristen. It is a very happy day!

Thanks again to all!
smile.gif

Wow, fantastic news!
smile.gif
The power of prayer is amazing. I am continuing my prayers for Kristen! God bless!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

I am VERY happy for you and Kristen. Prayer can accompish Miracles!Don't forget to send up as many "Thank You"s as you did "Please"s
smile.gif

Back