Please pray for my Daughter

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. (Mark 11:24 NIV)
:please:"GOD, I PRAY IN THE NAME OF JESUS THAT YOU BLESS RICH'S DAUGHTER. I PRAY AND BELIEVE THAT HEALING IS ALREADY MANIFESTED IN JESUS NAME. GOD JUST ALLOW YOUR GLORY TO BE REVEALED IN THIS SITUATION AND GIVE RICH AND HIS FAMILY THE STRENGTH TO REMAIN FAITHFUL IN TRUSTING YOU FOR THE PHYSICAL MANIFESTATION. IN JESUS NAME Amen.":please:
Now Rich, just know it's already done.

May God bless your daughter and your family and hold her in his loving arms to embrace her and life all her illness and pain that will soon be home, safe and sound and once again tumbling throughout the house as you have mentioned and listening below with that fathers love just knowing all is well and your daughter will be home and safe! God speed and bless your family in every way! :bowdown:

Thank you everyone for the prayers and thoughts. Her hives are clearing and we think we found out what is leading to her pains in her legs,thanks to a freinds serching. She is on allegra allergy medicine to help with the hives.One of its side effects is it can cause pain in extremities(legs ,arms) which may be the cause for the pain in her legs.We are taking her off of the allegra to see if this is the cause.She is ok when she wakes up but a couple of hours after taking her meds is when the pain seems to start.We got some of the blood work back and so far everything is ok.Thank you all and I will keep updating.

Prayers sent for you and that baby. Hopefully they'll get her squared away soon and just think; she'll have no memory of it. :please:

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your special little girl! T-Rav, thanks for the prayer for her. I prayed it too!

Prayers sent your way. I know it really sucks it up when they are sick and you can't do anything. Just be there for her.

Thanks again everyone. Yesterday when my wife brought her home from daycare my daughter walked into the house like nothing was wrong.She ran around like nothing happened. Today they said she was a little wobly and favoring the one leg a little,then when she got home she tried running around and now doesnt want to stand on her leg.She still has some hives but they are getting better.I think she strained something when she was limping around tuesday and she agrivated it today.Some more test results came back and so far all are good.I will keep everyone posted.Thanks again everyone.My wife really appreciates the consern and prayers from everyone.She is touched by it and it is helping both of us knowing there are people like all of you concerned for our daughter.Thanks again
Rich

it sounds like she is bouncing back little by little. i hope all is well with her and you can put this all behind you.

Hang in there bro. It will get better. When my oldest daughter was real young she had fever induced siezures pretty frequent. The last hospital stint lasted 2weeks. It got me real close to with GOD. I was told she wouldnt comprehend on the same level as kids her age but, she'll be a senior in High School this coming semester with a tops academic scholar ship waiting. We have to trust GOD even if it means ignoring the doctors.

I'll be praying for your family.

This is 14 years after I was told she would be mentally handicapped. GOD is good. ALL THE TIME:please::please::please:

rcs.jpg

I just dont know what to do. My 2 year old daughter has been sick for the last few days and docs arnt sure. She started thurs with hives and strep ,She was in the hospital for 3 days with strep in june.Has been to docs twice since then and had blood taken last night which is no fun but worse when that small and I had to hold her.The hive seem to get worse in the afternoon and bad on her feet so she wont stand or walk.Well they seem to be getting better but tonight she seemed in pain when she moved her hip so she wont even try to stand.Sorry for the ramnling but I just need to talk about it and everyone in bed. I just feel so helpless,seems I cant do anything for her but pray whatever it is she gets better soon.I miss hearing her running around the house above me when I'm in the garage.She is always happy except now for the last few days and it brakes my heart to see her in pain.

My heart aches for you. I pray all works out and she and you are fine. :please:

Back