Please pray for my Daughter

Prayers sent for you and your baby. Being a dad I know how you feel. Hang in there and show her all the love you can.

Prayer sent, so sorry to hear this. I can't imagine how your feeling right now. Stay strong bro! Better days are coming. :beerchug:

prayers sent but there is something you can do.. educate yourself observe every detail. use the internet!! dont just take a doctors shrug.. demand answers seek those willing to drop everything till they themselves are 100% positive what it is and how to treat it

I wish I were there so I could help, but all I can do is bless and pray for her quick recovery.

I hope the doctors find out whats going on soon but until then stay strong! Your lil girl and you are in my prayers!

as my daughter is about 5-6 weeks away from being born yet..I worrie about hings like this that will enevitably happen in the future and how I will deal with them...In the meantime I'm sending you whatever strenght I have so that you can rest a little easier....get well soon little one

Prayers are being sent my brother, my daughter is almost 18 and I worry about her daily. We as men never knew how a little girl could take our heart and make their own like they do. Stay strong.

prayers sent but there is something you can do.. educate yourself observe every detail. use the internet!! dont just take a doctors shrug.. demand answers seek those willing to drop everything till they themselves are 100% positive what it is and how to treat it

Amen!!! My nephew had his tonsils removed before he was a year old because he kept getting strep. After they were out, he got another sore throat, so the doctors decided then to do an allergy test. Found out he is highly allergic to mold, dust and a slew of other common household allergens. Wish they could have done this before. Would saved that little guy (now 14) a whole lot of pain and not to mention his parents constant worrying.

I was thinking as I read this last night about an incident with my oldest years ago; he was just 4 years old. Over the course of a two week period, he'd spike fevers, throw up, was just puny...we took him to the doc immediately, they couldn't find any reason for the fever, no ear infection, nothing apparent to indicate a problem. We were sent home, he was fine, then it started all over again...this time he was sent to the hospital for blood work (tough on little ones; he was terrified and kept saying "Mommy, they're taking my blood!"), and those results only showed an extremely elevated level of white blood cells, but still no cause for the infection...more tests, time passes, he's still having fever, getting sick, then OK...

They never did pinpoint what was causing this, and as a parent, your mind reels. I was so afraid he was going to be diagnosed with leukemia, and my doc shared those same fears. He eventually got over whatever his little body was fighting and we were just thankful he was OK.

Just sharing because perhaps your little one is fighting off something and it just has to run its course...you may never know what caused it, just hope the outcome is good and swift and she's back to running around and playing :please:

Please keep us posted!

prayers sent for your little girl and you and the family, stay positive

Back