Please pray for my Daughter

slngshott

Registered
I just dont know what to do. My 2 year old daughter has been sick for the last few days and docs arnt sure. She started thurs with hives and strep ,She was in the hospital for 3 days with strep in june.Has been to docs twice since then and had blood taken last night which is no fun but worse when that small and I had to hold her.The hive seem to get worse in the afternoon and bad on her feet so she wont stand or walk.Well they seem to be getting better but tonight she seemed in pain when she moved her hip so she wont even try to stand.Sorry for the ramnling but I just need to talk about it and everyone in bed. I just feel so helpless,seems I cant do anything for her but pray whatever it is she gets better soon.I miss hearing her running around the house above me when I'm in the garage.She is always happy except now for the last few days and it brakes my heart to see her in pain.

Hoping the docs find out something more very soon!! Your little girl is in my thoughts and prayers and please keep us posted...

...sliding to random...please let us know if there's anything we can do...

:please:

Prayers sent to the little one and stay positive it does help, my 9 year old niece had a brain anurisim a couple of weeks ago and was in icu for 10 days, she is all better now, just keep your head up and hope for the best

Prayers to your daughter and your family.
I pray she gets well soon.
Bubba

Very sorry to hear, prayers sent for your family and daughter.

poor baby... be there for her.. take it from a Daddy's little girl.. we like having our daddy there... even if he can't fix it.. he can hold a little hand. I'm praying for y'all! Stay strong.

Being sick is bad enough for us grownups but when the little ones feel bad, It makes us hurt. I hope she gets better and keep us informed on her progress. God bless her and you'all.

prayers for her and you...

images.jpg

Hang in there bro, it's just amazing to see how real parents are to thier children, not how they are portrayed on the news latley (caytlin) prayers sent:please:

Back