Please pray

So does that mean if she doesn't pass, not enough people prayed for her or she just didn't study hard enough?

I think if there is a "God" he/she/it should be busy helping the people who REALLY need it.

Sorry, just my 2c.

If she doesn't pass, it doesn't mean that not enough people prayed for her or she didn't study hard enough. I think it simply means it's not her time yet. I believe in saying, there's time for everything. Just my 2cents.

Fair enough, good luck to her, just don't think God will have a huge bearing on whether she passes or not.

From a fellow RN, Good Luck!!
cool.gif

She will pass. The test is designed to be passed. The questions are difficult but the the computer modifies the test to keep you testing. It will stop at some point if you get to many wrong.

If she stops at 75 questions that is a good sign. 75 is the minimum amount of questions you have to have and that generally means you passed enough to satisfy the test.

With all this support she will pass. Test anxiety always sucks. Tell her to stay positive and enjoy the new career ahead of her!!

Back