Please Pray for Theresa

very sad time, so sorry for your lose. hugs and prayers to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

sorry to hear of your loss but so glad that she has found peace and an end to the suffering...stay strong and know that one day soon you will see her again in a new body that will never again feel pain or sorrow...prayers sent for you and the rest of your family

Sorry for your loss. At least now you know she's with the Lord and that ole cancer can't hurt her anymore. I'll be praying for you and your family.

Sorry to hear this Tom. My prayers are with you and the rest of the family. If there is anything I can do just give a holler. Prayers for you

Very sorry to hear that Tom. My condolances to you and rest of the family! Shes in a better place now, Stay strong!

Tom, I'm so sorry, but she's in no more pain...my heart goes out to you and your family. :please:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

God bless her soul, and may she rest in peace. Remember only the good times with her, and you will also have peace.

So very sorry for you.... Still praying for peace and rest for you...

cap

My Aunt is also in her last days.

My Aunt passed on Saturday morning. She was 83 with bad Alzheimer's and a brain tumor that eventually took her life. At the end she didn't recognize her children. She is now at peace.

Back