>According to the weather reports, it is my understanding that it is 122
>
> >degrees in Iraq right now -
> > > and the low will be 111! Our troops need our prayers for strength, >
> >endurance, and safety. If it be
> > > God's will, give these men and women the strength they need to
prevail.
> > >
> > > I am sorry but I am not breaking this one.....Let us pray.
> > >
> > > Prayer chain for our Military...please don't break it...please send
> >this >
> >on after a short prayer.
> > > Pray for our soldiers...
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Prayer
> > > "Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they
> >protect
> > > us. Bless them and
> > > their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time
of
> > >
> >need. I ask this in the
> > > name of Jesus, our Lord and Savior. Amen."
> > >
> > > Prayer Request: When you receive this, please stop for a moment and
say
> >a
> > > prayer for our troops
> > > around the world.
> > >
> > > There is nothing attached... . Just send this to all the people in
your
> > >
> >address book. Do not let
> > > it stop with you, please....of all the gifts you could give a US
> >Soldier,
> > > Sailor, Airman, Marine &
> > > others deployed in harm's way, Prayer is the very best one!!!!!

bowdown.gif

I cannot imagine what it has to be like in those temps in full combat gear. Just another reason why we owe them so much! Take care fellows and God bless you all!!!
bowdown.gif

I think about them and appreciate them every single day...
bowdown.gif

...and I wish I could ship over some Olympic sized swimming pools filled with ice 'cause "damn"
sad.gif

It was 120+ when we first landed in Qatar in the first gulf war. My unit lost 4 guys to heat stroke before the first half of the first day. I saw one guy pass out while standing and bust his front teeth out.

Once you quit sweating you are screwed - and some forms of heat stroke can be permanent depending on the severity. How long have they been over there now? Four years +? With no plan whatsoever to come home - I feel for those guys - that whole region just sucks.

bowdown.gif
God Bless our troops

(johnnycrash @ Aug. 14 2007,09:07) It was 120+ when we first landed in Qatar in the first gulf war.  My unit lost 4 guys to heat stroke before the first half of the first day.  I saw one guy pass out while standing and bust his front teeth out.

Once you quit sweating you are screwed - and some forms of heat stroke can be permanent depending on the severity.  How long have they been over there now?  Four years +?  With no plan whatsoever to come home - I feel for those guys - that whole region just sucks.

bowdown.gif
 God Bless our troops
Thanks for being there
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

(proud dad @ Aug. 14 2007,08:15)
(johnnycrash @ Aug. 14 2007,09:07) It was 120+ when we first landed in Qatar in the first gulf war.  My unit lost 4 guys to heat stroke before the first half of the first day.  I saw one guy pass out while standing and bust his front teeth out.

Once you quit sweating you are screwed - and some forms of heat stroke can be permanent depending on the severity.  How long have they been over there now?  Four years +?  With no plan whatsoever to come home - I feel for those guys - that whole region just sucks.

bowdown.gif
 God Bless our troops
Thanks for being there
bowdown.gif
Thanks, but the real heroes are the guys over there now (like your son
bowdown.gif
). What those boys are going through now is TEN THOUSAND times worse than what I went through in the Desert Storm.

I just hope we can find a way soon that gets our troops home AND preserves the stability of the region.

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Back