Please Pray for Sophie

i will pray as well i didnt catch it in time but my family will pray as well!!! if there is anything we as a group can do let us know please!!

Sorry, missed the time, but it's never too late to pray. Prayers sent....please keep us updated on how things went.

Thank you everyone for your prayers. I will post any and all good news. Over 200 people turned out for the prayer vigil last night.

I missed the time as well but I will be saying a prayer especially for her now.

May the good Lord lay his loving and healing hands on Sophie as well as all those that are treating her to rid her body of cancer.

we are in tears man... missed the time but me and my wife will hold a special prayers for her.... God almighty and merciful we beg you to heal Sophie

I remember a post I had read a few day ago about Sofie and I had told my wife about Sofie and this morning as I attended River of Life Church (just outside of Adkins on 1604) with my Aunt and Uncle, I looked upon the prayer list and recognized her name. My thoughts and prayers have and will continue for her as well as you and your family.

I remember a post I had read a few day ago about Sofie and I had told my wife about Sofie and this morning as I attended River of Life Church (just outside of Adkins on 1604) with my Aunt and Uncle, I looked upon the prayer list and recognized her name. My thoughts and prayers have and will continue for her as well as you and your family.
wow, thats just down the road from me.

wow, thats just down the road from me.

We did go eat at Whitts or Whitties, what ever the name of the place is, Next time, I will look y'all up. I spoke to my Aunt and Uncle, They did say y'all was some good people to be around.

We did go eat at Whitts or Whitties, what ever the name of the place is, Next time, I will look y'all up. I spoke to my Aunt and Uncle, They did say y'all was some good people to be around.

I think I might know who your talking about, and ditto.

Back