Sophie Update

notright

I'm the Pugh take a wiff
Donating Member
Registered
For all those who have prayed for 5 year old Sophie may we express our deepest gratitude. She endured an extreme chemo regement last week and due to high fever and low white blood counts had to be admitted to the hospital. She will be in the hospital until they can bring her blood counts up. The doctors are hoping to have her back home by next friday. Her spirits remain up but she really hates being indoors. She is an outdoor kinda girl. :)

She looks out the hospital windows at the construction that is going on just out her window and updates us on the workers. She is too funny. She was watching them rather closely and reported to us when they had stopped. She's like, " Their not woooorrkkkinnggg......" Poor guys aren't even aware that they are being supervised by a 5 year old.

Please continue to pray for Sophie. She will start her next chemo treatment in 2 weeks. About the time they get her feeling better she will most likely be right back in the hospital. This is the Dr.'s prediction, not ours.

When the Dr's are able to get her counts up high enough to take her to get a CT scan we will know more. We will continue to update.

Thank you all for the prayers and God Bless.

Mrs. Notright ( aka always right)

sophie 010.jpg

More Prayers sent , I hope all works out for the better. I kills me to see kids go thru things like this.

Thanks for the update Mrs "Always right"!! :laugh: Will definitly keep her in my prayers. I wonder if those contruction workers knew she was watching would they put up a sign that says Hi Sophie! I bet that would make her day!!!

Supervising:laugh: I'm glad she is so positve. May GOD continue to bless her and her family. She is still in our prayers.:thumbsup:

Thanks for the update Mrs "Always right"!! :laugh: Will definitly keep her in my prayers. I wonder if those contruction workers knew she was watching would they put up a sign that says Hi Sophie! I bet that would make her day!!!

Great idea on the sign! Notright, can you make that happen?

What a wonderful idea. I will make that happen :thumbsup: I bet those guys would even get a kick out of that. I'll see what I can do and see if I can get a picture, too.

Thank you for your prayers and cool idea.

Mrs. Notright aka Alwaysright
Shine!!!

continuing to pray for her, it's great to see her smile!

God bless the little angel, I pray that gets to go home soon and continue to get better. Tell her she is in our thoughts and we are pulling for her.

Back