Please Pray for Sophie

notright

I'm the Pugh take a wiff
Donating Member
Registered
Please read the below plea from 5 year old Sophie's father.

I have a special plea: I ask everyone who reads this to pray the “The Lords Prayerâ€￾ on Sunday January 16th 2011 at 8:00 PM central time for GOD to pass HIS healing hands through Sophie’s body to DIVINELY remove all the cancerous cells. Her cancer is back with a vengeance and attacking her 5 year old body with full force. For those of you who receive this and don’t know her, her name is Sophie Sparks and she is a five year old fighter who needs all of you in her corner on this one. Attached is a picture of her at Christmas 2010. Steve Sparks

Also attached is a picture of Sophie at my house October 2010. Since her last chemo did not shrink her tumors the Dr's went in and cut them from her lungs. That was 4 weeks ago and her Scan showed last Wed. that the tumors (3) are back and nothing is stopping them. Her survival chances went from 80% three months ago to 12%. Monday is going to be a very bad day as she will begin a new treatment that could be fatal in itself.

Set your cell phone alarms to 7:58 pm and let’s send a prayer in unison to ask GOD to grant a miracle. Even if you miss this appointed time PLEASE PRAY.

Thank you,
Coby

Sophie Dale Sparks.jpg

Oct 2010 033.jpg

Most definately. GOD moves when he see's people's faith. May GOD bless her and her family.

Coby Coby you made me cry man, cuz I know what you're going through as we've had more then enough cancer in my Moms Family
Prayer sent my man and remember James 5:16

linked this thread to my church's facebook page. she'll have more prayers than she knows what to do with soon enough. mine are on the way as well

Back