Please Pray for Theresa

tjdobb

Donating Member
Registered
To all my org. friends and to the org. family, please pray for my wife Theresa, I think the good Lord is going to win this long fight with cancer she has battled. The good Lord needs her more than I do and I will accept this when he calls. Please pray for her. Thanks be to God.

John 14:1-31

“Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also." Amen

Prayers from my family to yours.

Revelation 22:4-5
They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. And night will be no more. They will need no light of lampor sun, for the Lord God will be their light, and they will reign forever and ever.

:please::please::please::please: Cancer is sure an ugly beast. Hastaken so many of my friends and relatives. Good luck to you and hope you & your wife are spared the worst.

To all my org. friends and to the org. family, please pray for my wife Theresa, I think the good Lord is going to win this long fight with cancer she has battled. The good Lord needs her more than I do and I will accept this when he calls. Please pray for her. Thanks be to God.

John 14:1-31

“Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also." Amen

I am speechless
Know that I will pray

May GOD bless you both.
Your faith is amazing, praising GOD in the toughest of times.
May HE continue to give you the strength you need.
You are in our thoughts prayers.

These are Difficult Times for you and your Wife. Allways Trust in the Lord and don't ever give up !!! My Prayers are sent !!!:please:

If you need anything. PM. Me

Robert

Back