Please Pray for Theresa

Tom,
My prayers continue for you guys. Text me if there is anything I can do for you.
I am very sorry that it has come to this.

I am very sorry to read this. Continued prayers for you and your wife.

Recently went through this with my father!! My prayers for your peace and comfort. Stay strong!!

My deepest condolences. I can't imaging going through such a thing. All the best to you and your family. May God bless and look after you both. He did give you one blessing, a bike to clear your head on. It's little comfort but some...

Prayers sent and may GOD continue to bless and comfort your family.
I.T.N.O.J

Sent using Forum Runner

Thanks to all for all the support and the amazing prayers, Theresa has went home with the Lord tonight. She battled for 4 1/2 years, but the last three weeks was too much to bare. Thanks for the prayers that helped our Lord take her quickly so she did not have to suffer any more. The ORG is the best place for me to relieve the stress and knowing that all the loving and caring people on here are truly family. Over the last few days, it was such a relief to view all the kind words and wisdom from all.

Thanks again, and love to all, Tom D.

So sorry to hear that mate. Tragedy is a word that you feel, not listen too. All can say it, but not every one understands it. I hope you can deal with what has happened. All the best from Australia.

Back