please pray for my cousin.

shawnski

Donating Member
Registered
hey everyone, my cousin has been diagnosed with colangiocarcenoma, which is a bile duct cancer in duodenum (small bowel). This is a recurrent cancer which came back in his liver and he is been fighting it for last 2 years and things are not looking good recently. he is 53 years old and i ask everyone if you can pray for him to make it through.
i have not had a chance to see him recently and he lives in santa monica california.
here is a picture of him and his wonderful wife in good days.
god bless him and hope he can make it.

thanks shawn

1.jpg

1.jpg

Fk'n cancer,lost my mother 23yrs ago to cancer,I was only 16 .I find it hard to believe there has never been a cure found.if there was we would never know anyway. the
$$ is in the treatment not the cure.

I will keep him and you in my thoughts brother

Fk'n cancer,lost my mother 23yrs ago to cancer,I was only 16 .I find it hard to believe there has never been a cure found.if there was we would never know anyway. the
$$ is in the treatment not the cure.

I will keep him and you in my thoughts brother

thanks, he is been in and out of hospital for last couple of months because of infection and fungus. my brother lives in los altos, cal and the last visit he made he said it is almost time! it is so sad, he never drinks or smoke and no sign in any member of family, i guess it is your destiny.

Wow. Sorry to hear of his struggle. My best to him, you and your family, bro.

:(

thanks eveyone for prayers, i am trying to see if i can take off few days from work and headed to california!

Back