Please Pray For This Little Guy!

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
Please say a prayer for my friends (Angie & Don's) grandson and (Heather and Jeff's) son Jadon, who
was born Monday 8/13 with several problems stacked against him.

He has a hernia in his diaphragm which has caused his little heart to be pushed to the
right side of the chest cavity, his liver is not functioning properly and his intestines are
on the outside of his abdomen. The surgeons have put off doing any type of repairs on
him because they said he has no brain function (yet, they have not done any EEGs at this time).

He is in the NICU at Vanderbilt Hospital. His nurse told the family last night he is fighting
to live and when you place a finger in his mouth he suckles strongly.

Please forward this prayer request to all the praying and believing people you know.
This little fellow deserves a miracle and a chance.

Don and Angie

IMG_2855sm.jpg

I pray for your friends family and their child. The Lord is with him in his fight to stay alive.

Nothing breaks my heart more than stories like this one... My husband works in a children's hospital and some of the things these little ones come into the world with just tears me to pieces. From our home to theirs - the strongest of hope and courage be with the whole family. We'll say a few special prayers tonight and for the next several days....

Prayers for Jaydon and his parents, that Angels will watch over him and make him strong.

Thanks everyone...Don says there has been some improvement in his vital signs today and he has began to "pee like a racehource."

Here is a picture of the little man...

Jaydon.JPG

This just breaks my heart
sad.gif
I can't even begin to imagine what Heather and Jeff are going through...very special prayers out today for Jaydon, for them...I hope he's going to be okay...please keep us posted
sad.gif

sad.gif

Back