Sophie Update

notright

I'm the Pugh take a wiff
Donating Member
Registered
I wanted to thank you for your prayers for Sophie. Since I last posted she has been back in the hospital, but that will be the norm for the next 10 months or so. She got out of the hospital yesterday and came to our house today to spread her sunSHINE. She wanted to see the turtles, but they were not out sunning today. So she decided she wanted to fish. She was very patient, just as a good fisherman should be and in between rebaiting she would run around and chase butterflies. She suprised us and actually caught one. She was so excited. Then she caught two ladybugs. THEN.......she went back to her pole ( one that was 2x her size) and caught a medium sized big mouth Bass. See picture below :cheerleader:

She amazes us daily and her spirit is to be admired.

Please continue to pray for her as next week she will start chemo again along with radiation. At the last CT Scan 2 of the tumors in her lungs had shrunk just a little, but the other tumor did not. So radiation is necessary to kill the tissue around the big tumor to keep it from growing.

Please know that her family appreciate your prayers more than anything. They believe, along with the rest of us, that the prayers are helping.

Thank you,
Mrs. Notright aka Alwaysright

Sopie's fish 22211 009.jpg

She is so sweet. I have been praying for her ever since I read about her a while back. I am so proud of her and wish her the best. Please tell her she is in our thoughts and we are pulling for her. Please let me know if it is anything I can do to help. God bless her.

BoB is right. She does have a beautiful smile and a great little fish there.
I bet that thing put a wiggle in her pole! :)
I will continue to keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

our hearts go out to you she is precious!!! continued prayers!!

Back