daughter in hospital...

razor, your doughter is absolutely adorable...  must have gotten the good looks from her mother...  jk bro!!!
no...you're absolutely right, here's my wife:
l_f580e60fcd25180fb3c3447bd8dc684c.jpg

here's my other daughter:
698761948_l.jpg

...and this is me:
l_52320b123699661f0ed3300d91cc893a.jpg

all joking aside...thank you again.

Hey Razor. You don't have to be religious to get spiritual help. Just believing that she'll be ok will help make it happen. She is a real cute little bug. Prayers sent. She'll be fine. Kids are tougher than you think.

Damn I do not know how I missed this one My prayers are with your little one Darek I will be up in your neck of the Woods tomorrow so if you need anything Bro feel free to give me a shout PM sent with Cell number.

Bro Darek, She'll be fine!!! Prayers sent!! She is cute!!! You're a good dude and father, God blesses, dont worry!! Let me know if you need anything!!!!

UPDATE: Ella's heart rate is almost half was what it should be.  My wife stayed up with her all night and I'm on my way there right now.  She said they are probably going to move her to Cooks Children's Hospital in Fort Worth.

Sorry you all are going through this. I know it is heart wrenching.

Prayers increased.

she was at 70 bpm, then jump to 180 and scared everyone, but now she is steady at 140-150, they are monitoring her constantly and getting treatments to help her breathe.  She is starting to become more active and even smiled a few times.  Hopefully, she will show more signs of getting better today...

ella.jpg

Still praying for you and the family.... Hang in their Brother having children is one of lifes toughest missions!

Still praying for ya bro.  

Albuterol treatments?
Yes...echo came back good, waiting on ekg results tomorrow. they don't want to move her until her heart beat remains steady. If the test comes back good, should be come home by Tuesday.

She got an abdominal hernia because had a hard time passing gas, pushed her belly button out, docs said should correct itself within a year.

Back