2 Weeks...

Y'all are in my prayers.. Take hold of her hand and let her know everything will be fine, that its ok for her to go home.

My sincere condolences, and sympathy go out you. God bless, you are in my prayers.

My prayers go out to both of you. God WILL spare her the pain, she WILL be protected by his loving arms.

I watched my dear wife of 20 years gasp for her last breath 2 years ago, and I still cry from time to time,,all I can say is "Grace be with you and may the Lord's light shine on Laura" :please:

My father recently passed due to lung cancer. It was a very painful journey for all us, not only for my father. Although, we know now he is at rest and no longer suffering, or gasping for air as he was in his final days.

Be with her as much as you possibly can during this time, and she will be with you from here on out as her next journey begins.

My prayers to you as well.
I lost my dear loving wife to brain cancer last Oct. after about 16 months of illness, Just hold on to family and friends as best you can. Life sometimes just doesn't seem fair.. but we have to go on, That's what my wife would want me to do, and I bet the same is true for you.

Jack

Back