2 Weeks...

Wrath

Donating Member
Registered
Laura is resting well now in the Hospital, She may never see daylight on her face again. Cancer has it's hold, Her lungs are begining to fail. I ask That God spare her pain in her final days. Take her into his loving arms and love her only as he could. The Doctors have said she may last about 2 weeks longer depending on how fast her lungs fail. Laura indeed saved my life
I am sorry, I just can't finish this

you have my prayers, i watched my aunt suffer from cancer for 2 years, i know your pain, always here for you.

Gene, you're both in my prayers! The most important thing to remember is the love you two share.

I have no words. Do the best you can to help her pass forward.

Praying for you both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to here this. I will pray for her and you and may God bless you and help you through this time in your life.

Very sorry for this pain you must endure, thoughts and prayers for you both... A very difficult time, take notice that there are many people here for you if you need to talk....

Doug

:please::please::please::please::please:
i am deeply sorry for what you are going through. it wouldnt hurt you if she didn't matter. and it sounds like she matters alot. it is so hard being with someone that is just, dying right in front of you and there is nothing you can do about it. i too have felt that helpless anger, that deep screaming saddness. although you may feel it, you are not alone. we are here for you. we will not let you go through this alone. please know there are many of us here praying for yall. we cant make it all better, but we are here if you need us. please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

again i am deeply sorry.
Russ

God bless you and keep you both in his arms...
She is soon to be the lucky one.

Back