Men and Woman DOWN...

P1040238.jpg

DO3's bike took a serious hit. From the looks of it, all of the fairing and fender loss, as well as the left side damage was caused by the intial crash.

You can definitely see that Diesel hit something direct, and not from the side.

It's a sad day indeed. Get well soon. We need to get you three back to life as usual again as soon as possible.

speed curves and rain never mix well.hope everyone recovers well.never a good way to spend your vacation.hope they all had good insurance.couple years ago ride to mfish went down and aflac helped him out a lot.group buy for aflac might be an idea.
I can make an Aflac group buy happen...

It looks like somebody took out their Kanji eraser, look at diesel's bike's before and after photos.
Before, 4 visible kanjis
post-6-34942-dsc01612.jpg

and after 0 visible kanjis
post-80-23005-P1040240.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I been really busy this weekend and just trying to play catch up here, so it will be a bit before I can read this whole thread. I just hope all will come out allright. This really sux to hear.

Prayers to everyone. I definetly respect Diesels decision to hang up the lid for a while.

On the bright side, they are recovering meaning lives were saved by gear.

Prayers to everyone. I definetly respect Diesels decision to hang up the lid for a while.

Diesel also said that his doctor told him that his good physical condition (from working out) helped minimalize the injury. That being said, he is having surgury tomorrow and will live the rest of his life with metal in his hip.

Diesel also said that his doctor told him that his good physical condition (from working out) helped minimalize the injury. That being said, he is having surgury tomorrow and will live the rest of his life with metal in his hip.
I've heard someone mention that before, that is a damn shame about the metal in his hip.

Wishing all a speeding recovery! Man, I didn't want to hear this! Everyone be safe out there! The season is just starting!!!

I just talked with Robert. He said the Naomi is going to be OK. He is going to visit Jimmy when he gets back to Knoxville today. He said the Greg (Macfast) delivered his Busa to him. Hats off to you, Greg, for helping.

We just got home from the bash.  My son Rob & I send our prayers.  After the first scenic stop, I was following DO3.  I was kind of amazed at the pace he could maintain 2-up.  I decided not to push that hard and let a gap open up.  I was passed by two faster riders and less than 1/2 mile later rounded the curve to see this. It was a sobering experience for me and quite a shock for Rob. I just want to say how much I appreciated seeing the way everyone stepped up to help the these three and to keep the accident site safe for them and approaching traffic. A good group of friends to have and I'm wishing a speedy recovery for Robert, Jimmy, and Naomi. Still looking forward to riding with everyone again.

I hope everyone recovers quickly and healthy. I hated that any of it happened. If there's anything I can do for any of you guys hit me up.

Sorry to hear about the crash but glad it wasnt worse than it was. Our Prayers will go out for all involved and hope they have a speedy recovery

Back