"Help Get Jimmy Home Fund"

Over_Easy

GEO-STABILIZATION EXPERT
Donating Member
Registered
Many of you have graciously come forward in volunteering to contribute to a "Get Home Fund" for Jimmy from Knoxville to Tampa. I called Jimmy at the hospital yesterday to ask what his plans were and he sounded the worst I've heard since the accident. Post surgery, blood transfusions, fever and weaning yourself off morphine will do that. He didn't sound much better today.

He is still not sure at this point if physical therapy will take place in Knoxville or here at home. So he's not sure when or what condition he will be in for getting home. Only time and his condition will tell.

It's possible he may need an air ambulance which costs close to $10,000.00!!! Biggest problem is insurance will not cover this transportaion or any other for that matter. However, I believe Jimmy wishes to avoid this if at all possible. Riding in an automobile or van for 11 hours could be excruciatingly painful...lots of bouncing around, but maybe a comfy custom van would make a difference.

Regardless, any monetary assistance we could provide would be greatly helpful to him and his family. I know his wife has shelled out quite a bit of money for air travel already and she is going up with her daughter to see Jimmy again tomorrow. I'm sure he misses his 7 mo. year old daughter greatly.

To donate whatever you are able to you can go to www.paypal.com and enter my e-mail address asscocitaed with his PayPal account: keithkirschner@hotmail.com. This is my Paypal as Jimmy's account is having problems.

Go to Send Money and follow the instructions from there. For those with PayPal accounts it will be a little easier. For thos without you can simply register and make a donation. Please PM me with any difficulties any of you may have.

Thank you all for your help. This org. truly is amazing.

-Keith

Done
beerchug.gif

Hey Don, I just tried to paypal for Jimmy and it said he was not registered. I used the address in this thread.
Kevin

I don't know because I cut and pasted. So it was not my spelling. I will try again

I'll have to wait for Randy to get home...he has the paypal account but we will be able to donate a little to his fun. I'm sure every bit helps!

Cut and paste from the top post and it says he is not registered... I will try the second listing of his addy but don't want the money lost somewhere...

Cut and pasted the second one also and same message...

I will check later but again I will not send unless we get it right, no point in losing the cash to somebody else.

Maybe get him an easier email addy???

Dave

Cut and paste from the top post and it says he is not registered...  I will try the second listing of his addy but don't want the money lost somewhere...

I will check later but again I will not send unless we get it right, no point in losing the cash to somebody else.

Dave
That is what I was getting also. Even tried typing it and got the same message.

Cut and paste from the top post and it says he is not registered...  I will try the second listing of his addy but don't want the money lost somewhere...

Dave
That is what I was getting also. Even tried typing it and got the same message.
just worked for me. i cut and pasted
rock.gif
hope it went to the right place.

Just sent some funds. Had the same message a few other were getting, but i'm just assuming he might not have a PayPal yet? This was the message...

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
To
jankowskilineman@yahoo.com
This recipient is not yet registered. PayPal will send an email to the recipient explaining how to complete your transaction.

[/quote]

Keith, let us know if he is able to get the funds O.K.
Heal up quickly Jimmy, and let us know if we can do anything else Keith

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:
<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
To
<a href="mailto:jankowskilineman@yahoo.com" onclick="window.open(this.href,'_blank');return false;">
This recipient is not yet registered. PayPal will send an email to the recipient explaining how to complete your transaction.

[/quote][/quote]

Got the same message:

To
jankowskilineman@yahoo.com

Dont want the money going to the wrong place.

Make sure he is registered with PP through that addy, post back up to confirm, and I'll run it through again.

To important not to be sure
winkold.gif

just checked mine says "payment has been initiated. This payment will be completed once the recipient has accepted the payment."
rock.gif

EVERYONE I just called Jimmy to verify his account but I couldn't access it with the password he gave me. He's in some bad pain so maybe his memory is not so good right now.  If you would for those who have not yet made a payment or been able to make a payment send it to my account PayPal account using: keithkirschner@hotmail.com

For those like myself, Don, Scott, etc. that have made payments waiting to be claimed, you can go back in and Cancel the payment.  I just did myself.

I'm really sorry for the mix-up and don't understand what is up with his account.

I've sent PMs to everybody here and asked vman to correctle edit my first post replacing Jimmy's account with mine.

EVERYONE I just called Jimmy to verify his account but I couldn't access it with the password he gave me. He's in some bad pain so maybe his memory is not so good right now.  If you would for those who have not yet made a payment or been able to make a payment send it to my account PayPal account using: keithkirschner@hotmail.com

For those like myself, Don, Scott, etc. that have made payments waiting to be claimed, you can go back in and Cancel the payment.  I just did myself.

I'm really sorry for the mix-up and don't understand what is up with his account.

I've sent PMs to everybody here and asked vman to correctle edit my first post replacing Jimmy's account with mine.
thanks Keith for taking care of this. I am rerouting my paypal to you. It was as easy as clicking a button to cancel. I am sending it to you. Future payments will be to you until furture notice.

Back