Men and Woman DOWN...

This is sad news indeed! Wishing for a speedy and healthy recover for all involved!

Hope everyone who was hurt heals up right away.

--Wag--

I was there right behind them when it happened! Almost got me and Rock in the process!!! My prayers go out to all 3!!! Do3, his girlfriend, and Diesel! My you all have a speedy recovery!!!! If I remember correctly! Do3 lost the front end going into a left hand curve. (Either due due rocks in the road or hitting the double yellow line)...a low side resulted and they went down on the left side, in which it hit and hooked a hard part..Foot Peg Area! It ended up turning the bike side ways and diesel had no where to go! He hit DO3's bike on the left side. I saw diesel go over the handle bars! Then there were parts everywhere and fluids too. I had enough time to react to this and went the only place I could go. The on coming traffic lane. Rock followed! There was another bike to the right of us who went around them on the right. It was bad, but everyone there tried helping in any way they can and I thank everyone for there help getting everyone attended too, and keeping other traffic from getting involved!!!

Holy ****, this is terrible. I hope they are all okay.
sad.gif

Glad to hear that everyone will be OK. Thanks for keeping us up to date on their condition.

How long is Naomi going to be in her current hosiptal room. Long enough for us to organize a flower and get well delivery?

please.gif
sad.gif
dang, not what I wanted to read this morning. I have been on the Org. onl a few months and have not met the people involved, but I still feel like they are brothers and sisters. I pray for a speedy and full recovery for all.

speed curves and rain never mix well.hope everyone recovers well.never a good way to spend your vacation.hope they all had good insurance.couple years ago ride to mfish went down and aflac helped him out a lot.group buy for aflac might be an idea.
I can make an Aflac group buy happen...
I am a AFLAC poster man. 3 years ago car = wreck broken clavical screws, plate, 5 months out of work
Aflac saved me from maxing out credit cards Hard to make it on 60% sort term disability
Aflac life member now

Robert just called and gave me an update. He said that Naomi is steadily improving and is out of ICU. She is in room 503. He visited with James last night and found out that he is having reconstructive surgery on his pelvis today at noon. They are not going to have to replace his hip, instead they are going to use lots of plates and screws to reconstruct his.

Please keep remembering them in your prayers as they continue their recovery
please.gif

Robert just called and gave me an update. He said that Naomi is steadily improving and is out of ICU. She is in room 503. He visited with James last night and found out that he is having reconstructive surgery on his pelvis today at noon. They are not going to have to replace his hip, instead they are going to use lots of plates and screws to reconstruct his.

Please keep remembering them in your prayers as they continue their recovery
please.gif
Thank you so much for the update Don...Naomi and Jimmy are in my thoughts and prayers...

Very sad to hear about this incident.. Glad they are going to recover .... Hoping for the best for ALL of us this riding season.....Ride within your means... I have to have this conversation with myself every time i ride
alone or with someone... so easy to get caught up in a pack mentality....faster faster then someone pays a huge price for abit of adrenilin...

UHG! Heavy sigh!!! DO3 and all involved are in my prayers. I've very glad everyone is going to heal.

Prayers sent to all invloved. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.
I spoke w/ "Skotty" on Saturday about his off road experience & he is ok. Big thanks to everyone who got him back on the road.

reading this thread brings back all the sadness from the crash. I expect more on that corner. They did barely anything to clean up the oil

I also saw the picture on there wesite I hope the road is safe for others also and prayers to all involved is this mess.

This is terrible news! Prayers sent to all three. Stay within your comfor zone people. Every ride you return home from is a great ride.

Jimmy is going in for surgery at around noon time said to be about 3-5 hrs.He has broken his hip into thirteen pieces.They said bleeding could be a problem in that area but he's a tough bird.I've heard the girl was up and waling around so hopefully everyone will be alright.Love ya jim your bro.

Back