Difference between men and women.

NightCrawler

Love all. Trust a few. Do wrong to none.
Donating Member
Registered
This was said by a guy at work today:

The difference between a man and a woman is that a woman can have a male friend and see him as ONLY a friend. Men just get to know the women they want to sleep with better. Even if nothing ever happens, they will always WANT it to happen.

Your thoughts ...

post-52-02162-rulez8bn.gif
That's not 100% true, but if it was true your not supposed to tell the other side!

It's rare that if a woman asks a male friend for sex that he will deny it to her. Usually, he'll only turn her down if he's married and even then . . . .

Quite the Leykisism there.

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

Yeah, I can see that.
I'm trying to think of one female friend that GJoker has, that if he was single, and she asked for a hook up, that he would turn down.. Can't think of any.
laugh.gif

(kaosccw @ Aug. 07 2007,08:52) The only other reason to have a woman as a friend is $$$.
Hmmmm. I'm a bit offended...
I do have more to offer a person than A$$ and money...

rolleyes_extreme.gif

poke.gif

I don't have much in common with most women.

I guess sitting around a hair salon discussing purses and Brad Pitt movies just ain't my thang.

(LadyHawk @ Aug. 07 2007,08:41) Yeah, I can see that.
I'm trying to think of one female friend that GJoker has, that if he was single, and she asked for a hook up, that he would turn down.. Can't think of any.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's funny, and yet somehow sad
tounge.gif

Mike and I have mutual friends that we've been friends with since high school...maybe I'm wrong, but I can see him just being friends with one or two of those gals if I were out of the picture...but, one night of drinking, hrmmm, nevermind...

+1 to what LadyHawk said
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(kaosccw @ Aug. 07 2007,09:13) I don't have much in common with most women.

I guess sitting around a hair salon discussing purses and Brad Pitt movies just ain't my thang.
You're hanging around the wrong kind of gals
laugh.gif

wink.gif

(LadyHawk @ Aug. 07 2007,08:57)
(kaosccw @ Aug. 07 2007,08:52) The only other reason to have a woman as a friend is $$$.
Hmmmm. I'm a bit offended...
I do have more to offer a person than A$$ and money...

rolleyes_extreme.gif

poke.gif
YIKES
rolleyes_extreme.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

rolleyes_extreme.gif

(VaBusa @ Aug. 07 2007,09:14)

laugh.gif

wink.gif
+1

I can't stand hanging around salons talking purses and Brad Pit either.

Now let's say, motorcycles, football, poker, action movies, horror flicks, plumbing, carpentry, car mechanics, dogs, computers, relationships, beer, darts, horses, farming, or all the OTHER subjects that I have knowledge of... are fair game.  
smile.gif

(LadyHawk @ Aug. 07 2007,09:26)

laugh.gif

wink.gif
+1

Now let's say, motorcycles, football, poker, action movies, horror flicks, plumbing, carpentry, car mechanics, dogs, computers, relationships, beer, darts, horses, farming, or all the OTHER subjects that I have knowledge of... are fame game.  
smile.gif
Wanna go out?
laugh.gif

Speaking of which, I'm SOOOOOO ready for some football!!!!!
cool.gif

laugh.gif

(LadyHawk @ Aug. 07 2007,09:27) Sorry....
narrow minded people hack me off.  
mad.gif
I'm in no way narrow minded.

However, there's a woman that stays with me when I'm in town, she has a key to my place...etc.

I asked her this morning, "What do you like about me?"
She said sense of humor, work ethic, demeanor.

I then asked, "If we stopped having sex and you had to pay 1/2 of the bills here every month, would you stay?"

The answer was, "No."

So, I guess the other stuff I have to offer is enough to keep her interested but not with me.

Truthfully, how many women look for a guy with erectile dysfuntion making minimum wage?

(VaBusa @ Aug. 07 2007,06:49)

laugh.gif

wink.gif
+1

Now let's say, motorcycles, football, poker, action movies, horror flicks, plumbing, carpentry, car mechanics, dogs, computers, relationships, beer, darts, horses, farming, or all the OTHER subjects that I have knowledge of... are fame game.  
smile.gif
Wanna go out?  
laugh.gif

cool.gif
Awwww I was gonna ask her that
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

I can't wait for football either....RTR!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(BlondeOnaBusa @ Aug. 07 2007,12:59)
(VaBusa @ Aug. 07 2007,06:49)

laugh.gif

wink.gif
+1

smile.gif
Wanna go out?  
laugh.gif

cool.gif
Awwww I was gonna ask her that  
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

I can't wait for football either....RTR!
Hey, I'm game
laugh.gif

Leave the boring gals for the guys to complain about
wink.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif

(LadyHawk @ Aug. 07 2007,06:26) +1

Now let's say, motorcycles, football, poker, action movies, horror flicks, plumbing, carpentry, car mechanics, dogs, computers, relationships, beer, darts, horses, farming, or all the OTHER subjects that I have knowledge of... are fair game.  
smile.gif
To the ladies present at this forum, I don't think any of you qualify as a typical example of the  female form.  You obviously have an interest in motorcycles that goes beyond wanting to ride on the back of one.   Most females I know are more interested in what I would consider "entertainment news" rather then current events or anything that has historically been an interest for men.   I think it is great when men and women can find interest in things together that goes beyond the stereotypes like you have.

I think I better just stay out of this one
biggrin.gif

... except to say that all women always have "backup guys" whether they are able to admit it to themselves or not. That's all I'll say

Back