For those of you who pray...

The effectual and fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. Release the iniquities from your heart and God will pour out his blessings on you. Glad to hear Kristen is better, I will raise her name up in faith bro. God bless.

So glad to know you're at home now Kristen...great news!
biggrin.gif

Ok so...thanks to being in meetings eeeevery day I just read Kristen's post.

Hey Kristen,

Very happy to hear you made it through. You are definately a role model for many of us! Hope we could meet someday, would be kewl. How are things going so far? Please keep us posted!

Take care and may God keep on blessing you all!

Vanessa
wink.gif

I've followed this thread mainly silently but with much caring and prayer. This happy ending warms a heart like nothing else. God bless all of you.

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span>Just sent a prayer. God bless and keep us posted, pastor neal

Bob...........glad Kristen is improving...............also glad she found encouragement from all of the crotch rocketers!!! Hopefully everyone will continue to remember her when they talk to the "Big Guy" upstairs. Best wishes. Scott

Glad she's doing well. I haven't commented before now but I've been reading about her.

Glad she's tough. Attitude saved my wife's life many years ago and prolongs it even to this day.

Your faith is a help to you as well. Many best wishes for her continued excellent health.

--Wag--

Glad to hear that Kristen is home and doing well. Prayers channeled really do work!
God bless and be well!

Back