UPDATE: Busa Bash crash victims...

Continued prayers for him and his wife.

If you remember, mention to his wife to ask if they have any patient-advocates at the hospital.

You all are in my thoughts and prayers.
please.gif

still in my thoughts and prayers!! im still sickened by the whole accident and jsut hope that all involved make it out ok with no major long term affects!!

Thank you so much for the update...glad to hear Naomi seems to be on the mend, and many good thoughts for Jimmy right now...

They're both in my thoughts, as is Robert. This has to be very hard on everyone involved...

Rocky and I both send our prayers. Thanks for the update. We are very worried and concerned over here so PLEASE keep us posted!!

I just spoke with Robert and he said Naomi was doing much better, but he didn't know if she was going to get to go home today or not. He was busy with her and phyiscal therapy so I didn't get to ask him about Jimmy. I am planning to go visit Jimmy Saturday morning.

I just spoke with Robert and he said Naomi was doing much better, but he didn't know if she was going to get to go home today or not.  He was busy with her and phyiscal therapy so I didn't get to ask him about Jimmy.  I am planning to go visit Jimmy Saturday morning.
It goes without saying but.... keep us posted Don...

Just spoke w/ Jimmy's wife.  His 5-hour surgery just ended and he is in recovery.  Biggest need right now is getting him blood.  He lost quite a bit in surgery and his wife is trying to get them to use hers instead of a blood blank donor.  

As in most hospitals, IMO, she isn't getting a lot of assistance from medical personnel...most of us have been there ourselves.  Hard finding someone who honestly gives a cr@p sometimes.  She called down to the blood bank herself to put the wheels in motion...the doctor has to sign off on it before they will provide any blood.  So now trying to track the Doc down.

She also said Naomi had her chest tubes removed and is now able to walk down the halls and could be discharged as soon as tomorrow.  Initially I think most of us, including myself, thought she took the worst of it based on her condition at the accident scene, but in the long run I believe Jimmy got the worst of it.  Yet to be seen what long-term impact this will have on his physical mobility.

Looks like Naomi is going to recover just fine, God Bless, but I'm concerned about Jimmy's possible limitations long term.  I'll keep everyone posted on further updates.
You're a good friend, from being there when the ambo loaded them to waiting for the choppers to get them out safe...please let us know anything you hear, I will keep them in my prayers and hope they both recover fully very soon.

Back