Oren and i went down this morning...

Glad to hear you're okay and hope you'll heal up fast. Sad to hear about the Busa... I would be hot as hell too
sad.gif

so sorry to hear about the bike...glad you are going to be ok

shake it off !!! get out in the garage and cry for a bit ,,,then fix it.next time ya got the mrs in the sack get her for it.its about all ya can do!!!!!ps hows that nice helmet make it through?

<!--EDIT|rob t
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156474453 -->

damn jink..I can only image how pi$$ed you are. No, probably not.

Well, let me know what I can do. Don't have the parts you are looking for but I'll throw some cash towards it if a rebuild fund is started.

hogger...

Thanks for the sympathies folks....and NJ & Jester?...I might hafta take you guys up on some "parts help"...stator covers ground down and it looks like all 6 of the plastic undertail rivets are toast..left mirror....dunno if i can fix or polish out the front fender and hump (the hump scraped the wifes minivan on the way down)...and i think i can tweak the rearset back into position...dunno..find out this weekend...as i'm currently on a schedule of working every waking hour....shops in a money crunch.
sad.gif

Glad your ok. If there's anything you need, you know where I'm at. I got you covered on the mirror. There's one laying in the garage. It's yours if you want it. Call me.

dang jinx.... ya know they say most accidents happen within a mile of the house
wink.gif

Coulda been way way worse man, you are ok and the damage sounds to be purely cosmetic. Heal up and I'm sure folks have enough spare parts layin around to help you get back up and rolling when u are ready
cool.gif

Thanks for the sympathies folks....and NJ & Jester?...I might hafta take you guys up on some "parts help"...stator covers ground down and it looks like all 6 of the plastic undertail rivets are toast..left mirror....dunno if i can fix or polish out the front fender and hump (the hump scraped the wifes minivan on the way down)...and i think i can tweak the rearset back into position...dunno..find out this weekend...as i'm currently on a schedule of working every waking hour....shops in a money crunch.
sad.gif
Let me know.

Sorry to here Bill, but Glad you're no worse for the wear.

Just curious...........What did the wife say
rock.gif

Dayum Bill, sorry to hear!
down.gif

Glad you're OK, though. Oren can be fixed!
smile.gif

Dammit Bill, I can only imagine how pissed you must be...you've put a lot of time and effort into your bike.

Unfortunately, the only parts I have are reflectors and a soon to be stock windscreen (had the bike only 3 months now.)

Hopefully w/ a little support you can get Humpty Dumpty (Oren) back together again.

mad.gif

I'm feelin your pain, Jinkster...
I'm sorry to have to read this..
glad you're doing alright for the most part~

Hate to hear that, and hope you can quickly get her fixed. Then you need to paint a double yellow line on that driveway.

Back