Scrubbed Hump
Tweaked Tail
Stator Cover

Me Damage...

Scrape & Bruised Left Knee, Hip and Elbow

sick over bike damage.

L8R, Bill.
sad.gif

Wow. Glad yer okay - sorry to hear about the bike... keep us updated on damage/downtime.
sad.gif

Wow, sorry to hear it, bro! When your up to it tell us what happened.

What happened? You OK? What do you need for the bike?
rock.gif
short story?...wife didn't keep her freaking minivan parked "over to the right" (as I've requested for 6 years now) and i was always able to sneak past it on the grass but this morning?..the grass was wet...so i tried to ride back onto the driveway and the concrete lip of the driveway snagged my front wheel...ripped the bars outta my hands...and the next thing i knew i was looking at the world sideways.

Bike landed on it's left side...on the concrete...but only at about 3-5mph...vortex sliders and solid peg rearsets saved a lot as it could've been far worse but....still....I was fit to be tied....raw pi$$ed..and sickened at the damage..it happened this morning and i hurt at work all day..48 years old...i don't bounce too good anymore...noth'in broke...just scraped up, egged up, and bruised...and did i mention "Pi$$ed"?

got home from work tonight...saw the 3' long scrapes on my driveway...bent over and picked up some crushed and broke plastic snap rivets i think came outta the tail-section...gut twisted...so sick about it that i don't even wanna go look.
sad.gif

SORRY about the bike !!!! Glad you are OK though! The bike can be fixed though, keep thinking that!! I know it Suxs big time but.. Feel better bro!!

Bill,

If you need anything hit me up. Ill do what I can for ya. and you know Ill take care of ya.

Josh

Bummer I know what you mean about squeezing your bike around cars in the driveway .Glad you are okay . I don't have any of those parts but it sounds like the family has you covered.

Back