Oren and i went down this morning...

glad to hear you are OK...looks like you have plenty of help to clear it back up!!
wink.gif

HARUMPH--- I know your pain too-- I highsided last year at slow speed-- Thnx to a few on .org i got it fixed up again...
sad.gif

Looks like you'll be back up and running in no time..... Really just glad it happened in the driveway and that were all reading your post about it here! If there are parts you still need post up I've got lots of spare stuff hanging around.

glad youre still up n about Jinks-hate to c the post, but at least its all small stuff, and you seem like a pretty "handy" guy...should all work itself out soon...
i'd be using this to a nice dinner n sum new toyz outa the missus...or at least a ride, since ya cant use the bike
biggrin.gif

Sorry to hear it Bill, but at least the fix won't be too bad and you should mend quickly. I'll have a spare mirror as soon as the turn signal mirrors show up (early September), which you are welcome to if you don't have one by then. Take care.

Time to sell the Wife's Minivan and get her a mini...

Then You'll have room.
smile.gif

Sorry to hear it man, Especially the Rearsets...
mad.gif

Bill,

Sorry to hear about your accident. I'm in the Miami area, so if you need a hand running down some parts here in the big city, let me know, I would be glad to help ya in anyway possible........

Matt
10_7_5.gif

you are in good hands, look at the bright side, you are okay and this gives you a reason to customize!!
super.gif

You must be Jinxed LOL Just joking glad its nothing serious . Let me know if you need anything ...
idea.gif

Back