Rebuilding the Busa....Went Down On The Beast....

So I went down.  1st thing I said to my buddy was "Thank God I got that over with....He said I was an a$$hole. HAHA.  Insurance totalled the beast because of $ to repair. No damage at all. Fairing have scratches, tip of exhuast scrathed, bent left rearset. Crazy thing is that is was scrapped in all the right spots that the repair cost is insane.
I can't stand to have anything I own have scrathes so....
Drum roll....Wish list....
Give me a price lets make a deal.

44100-24F00-YHF Tank Assy, Fuel....Fuel Tank
47110-24F80-YHF Cover, Frame.... Sub-Frame
94407-24F80-YHF Cowl Assy, Under.... Fairings
94408-24F80-YHF Cowl Assy, Under.... Fairing
45550-24F10-YHF Box, Seat Tail.... Rear Fairing
Upper fairing mount

Anyone have these let's make a deal....
Sell me your old stuff. Name your price.
Not sure what I'm going to do with my old stuff. I might keep it and get it painted the same color as my car.... Not sure yet, but if I do get rid of it I'll give you a ring. Dump me your number in a PM....

You should give Kathy a call. She has great prices on OEM stuff. Here's her number: 304*748*2009. She'll do you right!

Glad to hear you're okay, at least you're the one telling this story. I'm sure you figure I'm gonna talk sh!t, I told you so and all that. Truthfully I'm glad it wasn't worse. I hope you learned what you did wrong, that way you won't repeat the mistakes that led to this.

Glad to hear you're okay, at least you're the one telling this story. I'm sure you figure I'm gonna talk sh!t, I told you so and all that. Truthfully I'm glad it wasn't worse. I hope you learned what you did wrong, that way you won't repeat the mistakes that led to this.
Nope never thought you would talk it up. No one here wants to see anyone go down no matter how severe or tiny the fall....Yup learned alot. I just need to keep on riding to get better....

Back