I am not immune to tip overs..

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
Yup. Was setting the clock and thought I had the kick stand completely down. As I set the bike down the kick stand folded, my foot slipped on the floor and down she went.

What a sick feeling this is huh? Mikki came out to help me upright the bike. Oh Lord, what damage was done I asked myself. Mirror all bent up and such.

Well, I am very lucky. Very. The mirror just had a small rock size chip which I touched up with the color-rite paint stick. You have to look hard to see it.

Mikki and I gave it the look over and the only damage was to the stator cover. Nothing else was touched! Maguras, fairing, rearsets etc. came out unscathed.

Instead of replacing the stock stator cover I'll jump on the Woodcraft group buy.

Lucky indeed because so much more could of happened.

r8

001-1.jpg

Very lucky that's all that happened. And glad you are okay.

Lucky indeed.  That sucks John
Happened fast! 6 inches more to the left and it would of fell into the car.
wowold.gif

I now have a reason to go with the Woodcraft stator cover and install the CM sprocket cover. It's all good as I was expecting a lot worse.
sadnews.gif

r8

Its the curse of not riding her.... Sux!
I rode her today! Wonderful.

Man, when I think what could of been damaged! Must of braced it to the floor but so pumped up didn't notice it.

It's all good. Lesson learned. My foot slipping on the floor didn't help matters.

r8

Ouch! You're a luck bastid though if that is the only damage and you didn't get hurt in the process. Glad to hear you still got to ride.
thumb_up.gif

SHOCKED.gif
That totally sux John..

I did basically same thing.. Only I had a few beers and was pushing her around in the garage and fell over..
banghead.gif

needless to say I don't mess with the Busa and drink any more or less as far as that goes..
beerchug.gif

SHOCKED.gif
That totally sux John..

I did basically same thing.. Only I had a few beers and was pushing her around in the garage and fell over..  
banghead.gif

needless to say I don't mess with the Busa and drink any more or less as far as that goes..  
beerchug.gif
Sober here but yeah, it happened fast. I'm suprised I'm not outside throwing things.
sadnews.gif

r8

Ouch!  You're a luck bastid though if that is the only damage and you didn't get hurt in the process.  Glad to hear you still got to ride.  
thumb_up.gif
Very lucky. You can only imagine what was going through my head. Fairing, fender, bent Magura, broken mirror.

Just think if that would of been gravel.
wowold.gif

r8

glad that you and your baby are going to be ok
beerchug.gif
nice excuse for the upgrade
laugh.gif

Lamb didn't think you would notice the butter he put down on your garage floor so fast. Flew to your house last night and put it there in response to your teasing about the wallet! Pay back!

Just kidding, we've all done it or will. Glad your damage was minimal!

OOOO MAN, Been there dude. I also got very lucky but was from my son leaning on it. I am getting frame sliders for sure after hearing this.
sad.gif

glad everything is all good
ThumbsUp.gif

Lamb didn't think you would notice the butter he put down on your garage floor so fast.  Flew to your house last night and put it there in response to your teasing about the wallet!  Pay back!  

Just kidding,  we've all done it or will.  Glad your damage was minimal!
And a payback it was. Karma I bet. Well deserved on my end.

I knew you were top shelf using butter instead of margarine.

Thanks lamb.
shake.gif

r8

Back