Oldest Busa Riders

Yeah, well I'm not "Old" yet you bum! :poke:

My daddy told me how to tell when I was getting old, "When some cute little honey ask if you want some and you whip it out and it looks like it just had some, you're getting old"! :laugh:

:rofl:

It could be time for a Over 40 Hayabusa road racing series.

Big guys on bikes dicing it up on the race track.:laugh:

I had a birthday in Nov. ,turned 65. This made me wonder , who is our oldest member still on a Busa, not a bagger, or touring, or cruiser, but a sport bike?

I love seeing old guys on Busas and sport bikes in general. You are the real hardcore. +1 to you sir. Never stop my Rocky Mountain brother.

62 here, just rode 750 miles in one day to Iowa over thanksgiving. 28 degrees when I left, rode 200 miles before it started to warm up. 200 more miles and it was gettting better, 200 more miles and it was finally getting close to 60 degrees :cheerleader:

I'm 55, starting to feel it a bit, but nothing to bad yet. Job and dirt bikes keep me in shape.:thumbsup:

Yep Job and dirt bikes does it for me too. Just got a GoPro Hero3 white....I'm 61 1/2. Check out youtube [sickspeed6] riding my 05 KTM 300 EXC.
plus other stupid shiat. LOL. :whistle:

um.... Graham? ....I think he should comment?

On a serious note there Busabobh.... hats of to you, happy birthday and many many more safe Busa riding years ahead :bowdown::bowdown:

:thumbsup:

Hey, you are all youngsters. Except for the lousy weather here in NorCal I would be riding now. Oh and I turned 68 in June. Still love to be on my 03. :laugh:

Back